WBPDCL recruitment 2017 Notification | WBPDCL Medical Officer Govt Vacancy – MBBS Kolkata Govt jobs 2017 |WBPDCL Walk in interview for Medical Officer
WBPDCL has floated a latest wbpdcl Vacancy Notification whereby it has offered 14 positions of Medical Officers for WBPDCL recruitment 2017.Eligible and interested candidates should walk in for interview at the below mentioned Date , time and venue with supporting documents.
WBPDCL recruitment 2017 Notification | WBPDCL Medical Officer Jobs
Job Loaction : West Bengal
Recruitment Type: Direct
Name of Organisation: West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited [WBPDCL]
Name of the Post: Medical Officer
No. of Vacancies: 14 [UR – 5, SC – 2, ST – 2, OBC [A] – 3, OBC [B] – 2
Eligibility – Qualification: M.B.B.S degree recognized by the Medical Council of India(MCI) /registered with Medical Council of India, West Bengal Medical Council.
Pay band of Rs. 15600 – Rs. 39100 + GP Rs.5400. Basic , Dearness Allowance, HRA, Medical Allowance, Electricity Allowance, Field Compensatory Allowance[ depending up on place of posting], LTC/HTC, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity , Leave encashment, benefits of medical treatment for self & dependents shall be made admissible as per Rules of the Corporation.
Age Limit: 18 -32 years
32 years as on 1/6/2017 for General category. Age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC[Non Creamy Layer] as per norms.
Reservation: Reservation norms in respect of the above mentioned position shall be mentioned as per the guidelines issued by the Government of West Bengal from time to time.
How to Apply WBPDCL Recruitment 2017
Candidates are requested to come with filled in Annexure – A(see wbpdcl notification ) with two recent passport size photographs, self attested copies of Class X / Matriculation Certificate [ as proof of age], educational certificates, mark sheet of M.B.B.S Degree, Registration Certificate issued by MCI/ West Bengal Medical Council and other relevant certificates along with original testimonial at the time and place mentioned here:
Walk in interviews shall be held on 14/7/2017[Friday] from 10:30 a.m. at the BidyutUnnayanBhavan, Block – LA, Plot No: 3/C Sector 3 ,Bidhannagar, Kolkata – 700098.
- Candidates must write their names in application form as it appears in the educational certificate of Matriculation or equivalent examination. In case of change of name at a later stage necessary documentary proof as Affidavit sworn before a First Class Judicial Magistrate is to be submitted at the time of Personal Interview.
- Incomplete application/ application not fulfilling any eligibility criteria will be rejected summarily.
- SC/ST/OBC[NCL] for the purpose of this notification means applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Classes[Non Creamy Layer] belonging to West Bengal.
- Applicants working in Government/Semi-Government /PSU[s] / Autonomous bodies should produce NOC issued by his/her employer at the time of interview without which he/she shall not be allowed for Personal interview.
Important Documents to be attached:
- Duly signed and filled in application form.
- Two Copies of passport size photograph.
- Original Educational & Experience testimonials.
- Self attested copies of following documents :
- Date of Birth[Matriculation certificate/ mark sheet/ aadhar card or Birth certificate]
- Qualifying degree/ diploma certificates with all semester wise/ year wise mark sheets. ]
- Copy of caste/ community certificate[applicable for SC, ST, OBC(NCL) candidates of West Bengal]
- Copy of disability certificate, if applicable.
- Experience certificates if any
- Copy of Pension Pay Order [P.P.O] , copy of full & final settlement.
Important Link >>
Click here >> wbpdcl Vacancy 2017 Notification
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE :
|10th Pass Latest Govt Jobs 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017||Latest Govt Jobs 2017|
CANDIDATES APPLYING FOR GOVT JOBS 2017 18 SHOULD MUST READ GENERAL KNOWLEDGE PAGE FOR GOVT EXAMS