TSPSC Teaching non teaching Recruitment 2017 | TSPSC Recruitment Hyderabad 2017 | TSPSC Latest Agriculture ,Sciences govt jobs in Hyderabad -Sarkari Naukri 2017
TSPSC Teaching Non Teaching Recruitment Hyderabad 2017
- TSPSC Teaching Non Teaching Recruitment Hyderabad 2017
- TSPSC Teaching Non Teaching Recruitment 2017 Notification | apply online
- TSPSC Professor Eligibility Education Qualification
- TSPSC Professor Scale of pay
- TSCPSC Associate Prof Education Qualification
- TSPSC Associate Prof Scale of pay-
- TSPSC Assistant Professor Eligibility Education Qualification
- HOW TO APPLY TSPSC Teaching Non Teaching Recruitment 2017
TSPSC Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 >>TSPSC has floated a latest Teaching Non Teaching Vacancies notification 2017 . Eligible applicants are hereby invited to apply on proforma Application which is available on Commission’s website (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the post vacancy of professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors and librarian in forest college and Research Institute, Mulugu. Here is good opportunity for Hyderabad candidates who hold Masters or PhD in Various Agriculture related fields, Life sciences areas, wild life sciences, Forest Botany, forest Management and much more . One post of Librarian is also available for the similarly qualified candidate.
TSPSC Teaching Non Teaching Recruitment 2017 Notification | apply online
Notification No. 36/2017
Job location– Hyderabad
Name of the post- Professor
No. of Vacancies– 02
TSPSC Professor Eligibility Education Qualification
(i)Master Degree in Botany, Ph.D. in Botany/forest Botany.
(ii) Masters Degree in Wildlife sciences and Ph.D. in wildlife sciences.
Age limit- 21-58 years as on 01/07/2017
- Forest Botany
- Wife life Management
TSPSC Professor Scale of pay
Rs. 37,400-67,000/-with AGP Rs. 10000/-
(2) Name of the post- Associate Professor
No. of Vacancies– 04
TSCPSC Associate Prof Education Qualification
- Sc. and Ph.D. (Agriculture) Agriculture Economics.
- Sc. Forestry and Ph.D. Forestry
- Sc. (Agriculture) Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry and Ph.D (Agriculture) Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry
- Sc. Forestry with experience in forest Biology & Tree improvement and Ph.D forestry
Age limit-21- 58 as on 01/07/2017
- Agricultural Economics
- Forest Utilization
- Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry
- Tree breeding and Improvement
TSPSC Associate Prof Scale of pay-
Rs 37,400-67,000/- with AGP Rs 9000/-
(3) Name of the post– Assistant Professor
No. of Vacancies– 12
TSPSC Assistant Professor Eligibility Education Qualification
- Sc. (Agriculture) Agricultural Extension
- Sc. Environmental sciences and Ph.D. Environmental
- Sc. Wood Science and M.Sc. Forestry
- Sc. (Agriculture) and M.Sc.
- Masters in Forest Management/Natural Resources Management and Ph.D. Forestry
- Sc. Geo-information Science and Earth
- Sc. (Agriculture) Plant pathology and M.Sc.(Horticulture)
- Sc. Forestry/M.Sc. Forestry
- Sc. forestry
- Sc. forestry seed Sciences
- Sc. Forestry /M.Sc. Forestry
- Sc. Forestry/Forestry biology/ tree
Age limit– 21-58 as on 01/07/2017
- Agricultural Ext extension
- Environmental Science
- Wood science and Technology
- Forest Management
- Geo informatics
- Plant Pathology
- Agro forestry
- Plantation Technology
- Seed Science & Technology
- Tree breeding and Improvement
Scale of pay- Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with AGP Rs 6000/-
(4) Name of the post– Librarian
No. of Vacancies–01
Education Qualification– Master degree in library Science/information Science/Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks where grading system is practiced and a consistently good academic record with knowledge on computerization of library and NET or other test like SLET/SET in library science conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC.
Age limit–18-44 as on 01/07/2017
Scale of pay- Rs. 15600-39100/- With AGP Rs. 6000/-
Minimum Age: 18 years : A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/1999
Maximum Age: 44 years : A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1973
HOW TO APPLY TSPSC Teaching Non Teaching Recruitment 2017
- The applicants have to register on the TSPSC website & provide basic data online.
- After that, the applicants have to download the entire appropriate application form the TSPSC website (http://www.tspsc.gov.in ) and fill the requisite columns & enclose all the necessary documents and submit in Bound booklet format in triplicate to the secretary, Telangana State Public Service Commission, Prathibha Bhavan, Nampally, Hyderbad-500001 by Registered post/in person.
- For any problems related to submission of Application please contact 040-23120301(call time: 10:30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1:30 P.M to 5:30 P.M ) or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TSPSC Teaching Non Teaching Recruitment 2017
- Applicant must compulsorily fill-up all relevant columns of application and submit application by Registered post/in person only.
- The applications received in the prescribed proforma within the time shall only be considered and the commission will not be held responsible for any kind of discrepancy.
- Applicants must upload his/her own scanned photo and signature through J.P.G format
- The applicants should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered fabricated or suppress any material information while making an application.
- All the essential certificates issued by the competent authority of Telangana State shall compulsorily be kept with the applicants to produce as and when required to do so. Failure to produce the required certificates on the day of verification will lead to disqualification.
- Important- The claim of the candidates with regard to the date of birth, educational/technical qualifications, experience and community are accepted only provisionally on the information furnished by them in their application form and is subject to verification and satisfaction of the commission. Mere admission to any test or interview or inclusion of the name of a candidate in a Merit List will not confer on the candidate any right for appointment. The candidature is therefore, provisional at all stages and the commission reserve the right to reject candidature at any stage of the selection even after the advice has been made.
- This Recruitment is entrusted to TSPSC along with Finance clearance vide G.O. Ms. No. 110 Finance (HRM-v11) Department, Dt. 08/09/2016.
The following Certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification and also at the time of making application:
- Aadhar Card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate/ S.S.C
- Community Certificate
- School study Certificate
- No objection certificate form Employer( if anywhere employed)
- Experience Certificate as indicated under Educational Qualifications table
- Submission of applications from Dt. 06/06/2017
- Last date for submission of applications Dt. 11/07/2017
IMPORTANT LINK: http://www.tspsc.gov.in
Download OFFICIAL tspsc Recruitment Notification
YOU MAY LIKE :-
|10th Pass Latest Govt Jobs 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017||Latest Govt Jobs 2017|
CANDIDATES APPLYING FOR GOVT JOBS 2017 18 ] SHOULD READ GENERAL KNOWLEDGE PAGE FOR GOVT EXAMS