TSPSC Language Teacher Recruitment 2017-18 | 1011 Vacancies opens apply online at www.tspsc.gov.in teacher vacancy 2017 Get TSPSC Teaching vacancy Jobs Exam Syllabus Exam Pattern question papers
TSPSC Language Teacher Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- TSPSC Language Teacher Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- Telangana State Education deptt Teachers Vacancy Notification 2017 2018
- TSPSC Language Pandit (LP) Recruitment Notification 2017 -18
- TSPSC TRT TEACHER ELIGIBILITY
- TSPSC Language Pandit Teacher Syllabus Exam Pattern
- How to Apply TSPSC Language Teacher Recruitment 2017 18
- 10th Pass Latest Govt Jobs 2017
- GK QUIZS/CURRENT AFFAIRS 2017 18
- Defence Jobs 2017
- Latest Haryana Govt Jobs 2017
- 12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017
- UPCOMING DEFENCE JOBS 2017
- Latest Govt Jobs 2017
- Delhi latest Govt jobs 2017
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has issued a latest vacancy notification for recruitment of various Language Pandit posts in School Education Department . Eligible and interested candidates may apply online but not later than 30.11.2017 . TSPSC intends to recruit 1011 candidates through this advertisement.
Telangana State Education deptt Teachers Vacancy Notification 2017 2018
For eligible candidates this is a very good opportunity so apply at earliest without waiting for last date to hover around, this being a big opportunity for getting Telangana govt jobs 2017 can not missed at any cost. So carefully read the TSPSC Language Teacher Recruitment notification 2017, while filling the application form ,as wrongly filled in application may lead to rejection of your candidature. So be alert while filling small but important details like spelling of Name should match with your matric certificate, application fee as directed and on the form as mentioned should be forwarded in the manner it is desired in the TSPSC Language Teacher Recruitment Notification 2017
TSPSC Language Pandit (LP) Recruitment Notification 2017 -18
Name of organization: Telangana State Public Service Commission
Advertisement No :54/2017
Mode of Application: Online
Nature of job: Direct
Name of the post: Language Pandit-All Media
No. of vacancies : 985
Name of the post :Language Pandit (Urdu medium)
No . of vacancies : 26
TSPSC TRT TEACHER ELIGIBILITY
Qualification : Graduation in relevant subject as one of the optional or Graduation in Literature in relevant subject/Bachelors degree in oriental Language (BOL) in relevant subject/ Post Graduate degree in relevant subject with 50% marks
4 yrs. B.A.B.Ed. /B.Sc.B.Ed. Integrated degree with at least 50% marks and pass in paper II of Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test/Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test/Central Teacher Eligibility Test .
Age Limit : 18-44 yrs as on 01.07.2017
Pay Scale : Rs 21230-63010
Application fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee and Rs.80/- towards Examination Fees
Note : BC/SC/ST/ Unemployed candidates of Telangana State , PH & ESM are exempted from payment of Application fee
Selection procedure : Selection will be based on written test and TET Paper II
Those candidates who Qualify in the Examination for written test (80% weightage)and TET Paper II (20% weightage) put together will be called for document verification
TSPSC Language Pandit Teacher Syllabus Exam Pattern
|Subject||Syllabus Level||No. of Ques||No. of marks|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||–||20||10|
|Perspectives in Education||Syllabus as notified in notification||20||10|
|Content||Proficiency in Language, elements Of Language , Communication & comprehension abilities- standard up to X class||88||44|
|Teaching Methodology||Language Pandit Course Methodology of Language concerned of Telangana State||32||16|
How to Apply TSPSC Language Teacher Recruitment 2017 18
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through official website www.tspsc.gov.in
- No other mode of application will accepted.
- The applicants have to register on the TSPSC website & provide basic data online
- Fill the details correctly and upload the recent color passport size photograph and signature in the J.P.G. format
- Click on Submit button
- The online admit card for the written test indicating the time & venue of examination can be downloaded from tspsc.gov.in , 07 days prior to the date of examination onwards. The admit card for written test will not be sent by post or email.
- For any problems related to submission of Application please contact 040-23120301(call time: 10:30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1:30 P.M to 5:30 P.M ) or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The following Certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification and also at the time of making application:
- Aadhar Card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate/ S.S.C
- Community Certificate
- School study Certificate
- No objection certificate form Employer( if anywhere employed)
- Experience Certificate as indicated under Educational Qualifications table
Important Instructions TSPSC Language Teacher Recruitment 2017 18
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully, as wrongly filled form will be rejected.
- The applicants should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered fabricated or suppress any material information while making an application.
- All the essential certificates issued by the competent authority of Telangana State shall compulsorily be kept with the applicants to produce as and when required to do so. Failure to produce the required certificates on the day of verification will lead to disqualification.
- The claim of the candidates with regard to the date of birth, educational/technical qualifications, experience and community are accepted only provisionally on the information furnished by them in their application form and is subject to verification and satisfaction of the commission. Mere admission to any test or interview or inclusion of the name of a candidate in a Merit List will not confer on the candidate any right for appointment. The candidature is therefore, provisional at all stages and the commission reserve the right to reject candidature at any stage of the selection even after the advice has been made.
Opening date for Submission of Application form : 30.10.2017
Closing date for submission of Application form : 30.11.2017
Date of Examination : 2nd week of Feb 2018
Important Link>> www.tspsc,gov.in
APPLY ONLINE >>https://tspsc.gov.in/TSPSCWEB0508/Directrecruitment.jsp
You may like :-