TSNPDCL JAO Recruitment 2018 Online FORM Telangana job vacancies | 107 Jr Accounts officer TSNPDCL Recruitment 2018 notification | Northern Power Distribute Company of Telangana Ltd Notification
TSNPDCL JAO Recruitment 2018 Notification
- TSNPDCL JAO Recruitment 2018 Notification
- TSNPDCL Recruitment 2018 | JAO Job
- TSNPDCL Recruitment 2018 Notification
- TSNDPCL JAO SYLLABUS EXAM PATTERN
- How To Apply TSNPDCL JAO Recruitment 2018
- TSNPDCL JAO Recruitment 2018 Last Date:
- HOW TO PREPARE INTREVIEW-7 IMP Interview Cracking Tips
- LATEST GOVT JOBS 2018-19
Here on this page we shall provide complete information about Eligibility Criteria like Essential Educational Qualification , Age Limit & Pay scale(Salary) , Application fee , TSNPDCL Notification about Admit card/Hall ticket,Result and interview Updates, Application Mode , Closing date along with TSNPDCL Recruitment details
TSNPDCL Recruitment 2018 | JAO Job
TSNPDCL Recruitment notification 2018 >> TSNPDCL has issued a latest vacancy notification for recruitment of Jr Accounts officer job vacancy. Eligible and interested candidates may apply online through official website. TSNPDCL intends to recruit 107 candidates through TSNPDCL JAO Recruitment Notification 2018
TSNPDCL Recruitment 2018 Notification
Name of Department: NPDCT
Job Location: Warangal
Recruitment Type: Direct
Mode of Application: Online
Name of Post: Jr. Accounts Officer
No. of Vacancies: 107
Qualification: B.Com 1st Class or M.Com 1st Class or Pass in CA/ICWA-Inter from any recognized University.
Pay Scale/ Salary: Rs. 34630-1425-36055-1700-44555-1985-54480-2280-56760
Age Limit: 18 to 44 yrs.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- towards Online Application processing Fee. Rs. 120/- Towards Examination Fee.
TSNDPCL JAO SYLLABUS EXAM PATTERN
- Selection of candidate for appointment will be made 100% on written examination only. There will be no interview.
- Only those candidates who qualify in the written examination by being ranked high.
How To Apply TSNPDCL JAO Recruitment 2018
Candidates need to read the recruitment notification carefully before the filling up online application form. Only online mode of filling the application form will be accepted through the official portal http://tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in
Candidates should fill one application form only and should clearly mention his/her category
- Payment of Fee: The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as per the notification detailed above and obtain Fee paid receipt with Journal Number (12 digit) in the first instance.
- Submission of Application: After payment of Fee, the candidate has to visit the website http://tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in to view the detailed notification, user guide and Application form. The applicant have to provide payment details and upload the scanned photograph with signature) and the fill all the fields in the application form.
- Hand written/Typed/Photostat copies/Outside printed Application Form will not be accepted.
- Candidates are required to retain a photocopy of application form with Reference ID for future reference.
- Candidates have to submit application only through online mode well in advance of the last date to avoid last day rush.
- Applicant must upload his own scanned photo and signature through jpg format.
- The size of photograph file should not exceed 50kb
- The size of the file is more than 50kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the dpi resolution, no. of colors etc., during the process of scanning.
- Candidate has to sign in full in the box provided. Signature is proof of identity, it must be genuine. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS is not allowed.
The following documents should be produced by the candidate for verification.
- Date of birth certificate(SSC) with marks.
- B.Com/M.Com Degree Certificate with marks.
- Community certificate, if SC/ST/BC.
- Study Certificates from 4th to 10th
- Proof of Residence if not studied in regular mode.
For any problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets please contact Help Desk No. 0870-2461030 (Call Time: 10:30 A.M to 1:00 P.M & 2:00 P.M to 5:00 P.M) or logon to http://tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in and click on to complaint box.
TSNPDCL JAO Recruitment 2018 Last Date:
Starting date for Payment of Fee- 15.06.2018
Starting date of application submission on line- 16.06.2018
Last date for payment of Fee ONLINE- 30.06.2018 up to 5:00 P.M
Last date for submission of ONLINE Application- 30.06.2018 up to 11:59 PM
Downloading of Hall tickets- 13.07.2018
Date of Examination- 22.07.2018 (from 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM)
Important Link: http://tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in
LATEST GOVT JOBS 2018-19
- NFL Group C Recruitment 2018 | 130 PSU Job openings
- Defence Messenger vacancy 2018 application form at indfreejobs.in
- HVPN AE Recruitment 2018-19 Online form 105 Elect Engineer GATE Vacancies
- NFC Recruitment 2018 apply online for 35 DAE Job Vacancies