TN Forest Department Recruitment 2018 2019 | TN Forester Recruitment | 300 TNFUSRC Forester vacancies Syllabus exam pattern Get here Latest TN Govt Jobs govt vacancy 2018 2019 Govt free job alert
TN Forest Department Recruitment 2018
Tamil Nadu forest department has issued a latest Forester vacancy job Notification , eligible and interested candidates can apply online till 05.11.2018
TN FORESTER RECRUITMENT 2018 Notification
Name of Department: TNFUSRC
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Advertisement NO: 1/2018
Recruitment Type: Direct Regular
Mode of Application: Online
Name of Post: FORESTER
Code No: 01
No. of Vacancies: 300
Pay scale: Level 13 –Rs. 35,900/- Rs. 1,13,500/-
Tamil Nadu Forester Age Limit
age as on 01-07-2018
Category of Candidates
| Minimum age
| Maximum age
(should not have
|“General” (i.e., Candidates not
Belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs,
MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs)
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs,
BCMs and DWs of all Castes
For direct recruitment as Forster other things being equal, preference shall be given to persons who have been discharged from the Army Service (Land Force).
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION:
| Minimum Qualifying Marks
| BCs, BCMs,
|Paper – l
General Knowledge, Aptitude, Mental ability,
Data analysis, Basic
English, Basic Tamil Language, etc.
| Paper – ll
| 2.00 P.M.
- The question paper will be set in both English and Tamil.
- The syllabus for the post of Forester is given in “information Brochure” published in
the Website: www.forests.tn.gov.in.
TN Forester Eligibility/Qualification
Qualification: ( on the date Notification)
Applicants should possess any one of the following qualification on the date of notification. Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering with any one of the following subjects of any University recognized by the University Grants Commission:-
2) Animal Husbandry
5) Computer Applications/ Computer Science
6) Engineering (All Engineering subjects including Agricultural Engineering )
7) Environmental Science
11) Maine Biology
16) Wildlife Biology
The educational qualification prescribed for this post should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies SSLC+HSC or its equivalent + UG Degree. (Results of the examination should have been declared on or before the date of Notification.)
TN Forester PST and PET
PHYSICAL STANDARDS VERIFICATION AND ENDURANCE TEST
(I) Physical Standards Candidate must possess the following minimum physical Standards.
(round the chest)on full
(on full inspiration)
|Female and Third Gender||150|| 74
(round the chest) on full
(on full inspiration)
For the candidate belonging to Scheduled Tribes and Jungle Tribes, the following shall be the minimum height standards:-
Male candidate ……152cm
Female and Third gender Candidate ……..145cm
Candidate possessing the above said minimum Physical Standards are only eligible to apply for the post.
Note: The list of Schedule Tribes and the list of Jungle Tribes are given in ‘ Information Brochure and published in the Website: www.fprests.tn.gov.in.
(iii) Endurance Test
Applicant will be required to undergo a Physical test consisting of a walk for 25 km and 16km to be completed in four hours by male and female / third gender candidates respectively which will be conducted by the TBFUSRC before admission to the Personality test.
(iv) Candidate must satisfy a Medical Board in Chennai regarding his/her physical fitness and capacity for rough outdoor work in the Tamil Nadu Forest Department.
CENTRES FOR EXAMINATION
Examinations will be held in all 32 districts of Tamil Nadu. The Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC) reserves the right to modify the number of Examination Centres and to re-allot the candidates. The list of Districts for the Examination is available in the information Brochure.
PROCEDURE OF SELECTION
- Based on the Online Examination, the successful candidates will be called for appearing in Endurance Test, Physical Standards Verification, and Personality Test in 1:3 ratio for final selection.
- The maximum marks assigned for Personality Test is 25.
iii. A candidate who has not appeared in any one of the papers in online examination or other tests will not be considered for selection even if he/she secures qualifying marks in the Online Examination.
TN Forest Department Recruitment EXAMINATION FEE
Examination Fee for the post of Forester is Rs.250/- + application service charges.
MODE OF FEE PAYMENT
- Online payment through Payment Gateway
- Through Online generation of Challan and payment at designated branches for Indian Bank.
Offline mode of payment in any form such as Demand Draft/ Postal order etc.., will not be accepted.
(Details regarding Exemption for examination Fee are given in “Information Brochure” published in the website: www.forests.tn.gov.in.)
TN Forest Department Recruitment Important Dates
|(A)||Date of Notification||06.10.2018|
|(B)||Commencement of Online Application||15.10.2018|
|(C)||Last date for submission f Online Application|| 05.11.2018
(Time: 5.0o pm)
|(D)||Last date for payment of Examination Fee
i. Online Payment
|ii. By challan at designated Indian Bank branches|| 07.11.2018
|(E)||Date of Online Computer based Examination||Will be announced|
HOW TO APPLY TN Forest department Recruitment 2018
- Candidates should apply only through Online Mode in the Tamil Nadu Forest Department’s
- Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph, signature and relevant certificates etc.CD/DVD/Pen drive.
- please ensure that you have your scanned recent color passport size photograph (JPG/JPEG format of size 20-50 kB) and signature (JPG/JPEG format of size 10-20 kB) separately as specified in the information Brochure. The Online Application uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected.
- A valid e-mail id and Mobile Number are mandatory for registration and e-mail ID should be kept active till the declaration of results.
- Candidates have to upload necessary copies of Certificates wherever required along with their application form.
- All the particulars mentioned in the Online Application including Name of the Candidate, Communal Category, Educational qualification, Date of birth, Address, e-mail ID, Centre of Examination, etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying Online. Since certain fields are fir, and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the Online Applications form with utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
vii. APPLYING ONLINE for TN Forest Department Recruitment 2018
1) Candidates are first required to logon to the Tamil Nadu Forest Department’s Website www.forests.tn.gov.in.
- Click “TNFUSRC recruitments”.
- Select the name of the Post for which they wish to apply.
2) Before uploading the application, a hard copy of the application should be generated and checked for correctness as entries once made cannot be edited after submission. Therefore, the candidates are requested to take utmost care while applying Online.
Important Links for TN Forest Department Recruitment 2018
DISTRIBUTION OF VACANCIES >> CLICK HERE
- a) After submitting the application, candidates can print/ save their application in PDF
- b) On entering Registration Number and Password candidates should download and take print out of their application for future reference.
- c) Candidate need not sent the print out of the Online Application or any other supporting documents to the TNFUSRC. The application and certificates will be verified only when the candidates come up for next stage of Selection.
OTHER IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS for TN Forest Department Recruitment 2018
- a) Candidates are required to apply through Online only by using the Website.
- b) The candidates applying for the Examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria for admission to the Examination.
- c) Candidates are instructed to scan & upload the copies of certificates wherever necessary along with the online application form.
TN Forester ADMIT CARD 2018 2019
The Admit Cards for eligible candidates will be made available in the Tamil Nadu Forest Department Website: www.forests.tn.gov.in. for downloading by candidates.
No Admit Cards will be sent by Post.
So, the candidates are requested to regularly visit the above website well before the Scheduled date of Examination.
You may like this :-
|10th Pass Latest Govt Jobs||Defence Jobs 2018|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs 2018||Latest Govt Jobs 2018
50 VVIP GK Questions Gk Quiz TODAY pdf