Telangana GDS vacancy 2018 |1058 Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Post Office Recruitment | Telangana GDS Vacancy 20118 – Latest 10th Pass Telangana Govt Jobs – Sarkari Naukri GET TELANGANA GDS SYLLABUS EXAM PATTERN RESULT HERE
Indian Postal Department has been operating even before British India decided to develop Indian communication systems. East India Company’s intent was to connect India so that they were able to run their administration and increase their Indian trade. Although India Post Office was established in 1837 but Indian dak seva has already came in to existence well before the coming of Europeans in India. So Indian Post office has a very long history of more than 180 years since its inception. Telangana Postal Circle is going to recruit 1058 10th /SSC pass job aspirants under the aegis of India Post Recruitment 2017.
- Telangana GDS vacancy | India Post 10th Pass GDS vacancy 2018 Online application
- Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment Gramin dak sevak Vacancy 2018
- Eligibility for Telangana GDS Vacancy
- Telangana GDS Vacancy Salary
- How to apply Telangana Post Office GDS vacancy
- General Instructions for Telangana Post Office Recruitment 2017
- Important dates TELANGANA GDS VACANCY 2018
Telangana GDS vacancy | India Post 10th Pass GDS vacancy 2018 Online application
Telangana Postal circle Recruitment has floated 1058 Telangana Post Office Vacancies (new) under Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Notification 2018 for 10th pass candidates from Telangana.
Telangana Postal circle under the aegis of India Post Recruitment Notification 2018 will recruit Gramin Dak Sevak to cater the needs of Telangana and its remotest areas.
Eligible and interested applicants need to apply till 09.04.2018
Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment Gramin dak sevak Vacancy 2018
Name of Organization– Indian Post Office
Mode of Application– Online
Nature of Recruitment– Direct
Job Location– Telangana
Name of the Post– Gramin Dak Sevak
No. of Vacancies– 1058 [ UR-559 , OBC- 247, PH- 43 SC- 133, ST- 76 ]
Eligibility for Telangana GDS Vacancy
Applicant must have 10th pass certificate of recognised board + Knowledge of Computer (must have basic computer training Certificate of 60 days from a recognised Computer training institute)
Age Limit: 18 -40 years as on 09.03.2018 ( Relaxation in age as per Government of India Norms)
Application Fee : Rs 100/- for General /OBC , SC/ST/Women applicants are exempted of fee payment.
Telangana GDS Vacancy Salary
Pay Scale– Rs. 2745-50-4245/- and Rs. 2295-45-3695/-
How to apply Telangana Post Office GDS vacancy
- Candidates need to register online through www.indiapost.gov.in or http://appost.in/gdsonline
- Candidates already once registered need not register again.
- The same registration number should be used for submission of application. Any candidate who forgot the registration number can get the registration number through option ‘Forgot registration’.
- For registering the candidature, the candidate should have the following essential data.
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces) Father Name, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Community, PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)-Percentage of disability, State in which Xth class passed, Board in which Xth class passed, Year of Passing Xth class, Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional).
- Any candidate will be allowed to register only one time in the portal. With this registration number he/she may apply to any of the Circles or any number of optional posts.
- Candidate should not attempt willful duplicate registrations since duplicate registration entitles disqualification of the registration.
- Candidates upload their Certificate in Format JPG and the size of file Maximum 200 Kb, and photograph size is 50 kb, and Signature size is also 50 kb format.
- For applying online candidate should submit the application by providing information of Registration Number (and Fee payment Number once, in case of fee to be paid) to proceed to fill up the subsequent information. Documents once uploaded against one registration number will remain in the server, hence for submission of subsequent posts or for other Circles, candidates need not upload any documents further. The candidates need to upload documents in the following format
- Candidate must have following documents ready before applying for Telangana GDS Vacancy 2018
- NameFather’s NameMobile Number
Date of Birth
PH-Type of Disability
State in which xth Class passed
Board in which xth class passed
Year of passing Xth Class
xth class certificate number
General Instructions for Telangana Post Office Recruitment 2017
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
- Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
- In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, UR male.
- Candidate can opt any choice of eligible posts in circle/circles and preference of priority will be made circle wise as per the order of posts applied as appeared in the submitted application.
- Selection will be made circle wise and preference will be given as per order of choice in the circle.
TO DOWNLOAD TELANGANA POSTAL RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION >> CLICK HERE
Important dates TELANGANA GDS VACANCY 2018
Opening date for the submission of the application form- 09/03/2018
Closing date for the submission of application form- 09/04/2018
Important link- https://indiapost.gov.in
You may like :-
|10th Pass Latest Govt Jobs||Defence Jobs 2018|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs 2018||Latest Govt Jobs 2018
INDIAN HISTORY SIMPLIFIED NOTES
PREPARE INDIAN HISTORY IN JUST 7 HOURS BEFORE GOVT JOBS EXAM
Applicants can have more information from the