SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2017-18 Assistant LDC DEO vacancy -Combined Higher Secondary Level All India govt vacancy @ssconline.nic.in SSC CHSL Syllabus Exam Pattern
- SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2017-18 Apply online
- SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017-18 notification
- SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017 POSTAL Assistant LDC DEO vacancy
- How to apply SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2017-18
- SSC CHSL Syllabus/Exam pattern 2017
- SSC CHSCL Tier – I SYLLABUS EXAM PATTERN
- SSC CHSL Tier-II (Descriptive Paper)
- SSC CHSL Tier-III Examination (Skill/ Typing Test)
- 10th Pass Latest Govt Jobs 2017
- GK QUIZS/CURRENT AFFAIRS 2017 18
- Defence Jobs 2017
- Latest Haryana Govt Jobs 2017
- 12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017
- UPCOMING DEFENCE JOBS 2017
- Latest Govt Jobs 2017
- Delhi latest Govt jo
SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2017-18 Apply online
Combined Higher Secondary Level Recruitment >>SSC has floated a latest vacancy notification for recruitment of various Assistant , Data Entry Operator, Lower Division Clerk jobs. Eligible and interested candidates may apply from the official website www.ssconline.nic.in but not later than 18.12.2017. SSC intends to recruit 3259 aspirants through this employment notice.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017-18 notification
For Eligible candidates this is a very good opportunity so apply at earliest without waiting for last date to hover around this is very big opportunity for getting All India govt. jobs 2017. Carefully Read the SSC CHSL recruitment notification 2017 18 while filling the as wrongly filled in application may lead to rejection of your candidature. So be alert while filling small but important details Like spelling of Name should match with your matric certificate, application fee as directed and on the form as mentioned should be forwarded in the manner it is desired in the SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2017 application form.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017 POSTAL Assistant LDC DEO vacancy
Name of the organisation : Staff Selection Commission
Job location– All over India
Nature of Job– Direct
Mode of applying– Online
Name of the post– Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
No. of vacancy – 898
Pay scale– Rs. 5200-20200+ 1900 GP
Name of the post– Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant
No. of vacancy – 2359
Pay Scale : Rs 5200-20200+ 2400 GP
Name of the post– Data Entry Operator
No. of vacancy –2
Qualification– Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board bor University.
For Data Entry Operator in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Pay scale– Rs. 5200-20200+ 2400 GP
Age limit– 18 to 27 years as on 01.08.2017 (Candidates born not before 02-08-1991 and not later than 01-08-2000).
Age Relaxation : Reservation for SC/ ST/ OBC /ExS/ PwD etc. categories is available as per extant Govt. Orders
Application Fee– Rs. 100/- for UR and OBC candidates. Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa/ Mastercard/ Maestro Credit/ Debit card.
Note : Women candidates of all categories and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Persons with Disability (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ExS) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
How to apply SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2017-18
- Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.ssconline.nic.in.
- ‘Click here to apply’ link provided at http://www.ssc.nic.in->Apply->CHSL.
- Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail addresses and mobile number in the online application as correspondence may be made by the Commission through e-mail/ SMS
- In the Registration Part, candidates will have to fill in basic information correctly.
- On submission of the Registration Form, Registration ID and password will be provided. Note down the Registration ID and password and keep them safely.
- After submission of the Registration Form, candidate should upload his/ her latest colour photograph and signature.
- After completion of the Registration Part the candidates should proceed to fill up Online Application Form.
- Candidates already registered can directly log into the system using their “Registration ID” and “Password” and proceed to fill up the Application Form.
- Fill the details correctly and click on Final Submit button.
- After filling online application, the candidates are required to make fee payment. Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa/ Master card/ Maestro Credit/ Debit card.
- One successful fee payment, your application will be complete. Take printout of the Application form for your future reference.
- All candidates who are called for appearing in the Document Verification will be required to produce the relevant Certificate in Original at the time of interview.
- The Examination will comprise of a Computer Based Examination for Paper-I and written examination for Paper-II.
- Candidates with physical disability of 40% and more only would be considered as Persons with Disability (PwD) and entitled to reservation for PwD
- Candidates should bring 3 passport size colour photographs. Candidates not carrying photographs may not be allowed to appear in the written examination
SSC CHSL Syllabus/Exam pattern 2017
Please find below SSC CHSL Syllabus Exam pattern. Candidates are advised to make sure that the topics of Reasoning, English, General awareness though seemingly easy but needs lot of writing practice. Math part is also a big hurdle for those dynamic individuals who are good at science and humanities , to prepare Numerical ability and all parts refer ind-govtjobs.in home page
The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Typing Test/ Skill Test (Tier-III).
SSC CHSCL Tier – I SYLLABUS EXAM PATTERN
|Sr. No.||Name of Subject||No. Of questions||Maximum marks||Duration|
Note : There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
SSC CHSL Tier-II (Descriptive Paper)
Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive Paper of 100 Marks in ‘Pen and Paper Mode The duration of the paper would be for one hour . The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and Letter/ Application of approximately 150-200 words. The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 per cent. The performance in Tier II would be included for preparing merit. The paper will have to be written either in Hindi or in English. Part paper written in Hindi and Part in English will not be evaluated.
SSC CHSL Tier-III Examination (Skill/ Typing Test)
Tier-III of the Examination would be the Skill Test/ Typing Test which would be of qualifying nature. Skill Test/ Typing Test would be in consonance with the provisions contained . The final merit of the successful candidates on the basis of total score obtained by them in Tier –I and Tier- II examination. Data Entry Speed of 8,000 (eight thousand) Key Depressions per hour on Computer. The duration of the Test will be 15 (Fifteen) minutes and printed matter in English containing about 2000-2200
key-depressions would be given to each candidate who would enter the same in the Computer
Important dates for SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2017-18
Opening date for submission of application form : 18/11/2017
Closing date for the submission of application form– 18/12/2017
Date of Computer Based Examination ( Tier-I)- 4/3/2018 to 26/3/2018
Date of Tier II examination- 8/7/2018
Important link- www.ssconline.nic.in
You may like :-