SSC CGL Recruitment Notification 2018 2019 SSC CGL Online Application Form SSC CGL 2018 APPLY ONLINE SSC CGL Expected Vacancies SSC CGL 2018-19 SSC CGL Syllabus Exam Pattern Get here SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria, Selection process Admit card /SSC CGL Result 2018
SSC CGL Recruitment 2018 Notification Online application Form
- SSC CGL Recruitment 2018 Notification Online application Form
- SSC CGL Expected Vacancies 2018 – SSC Recruitment online application Form
- SSC CGL Recruitment Notification 2018- Apply online
- SSC Group A Salary-Pay Scale-Band :
- SSC Group B Salary-Pay Scale-Band :
- SSC Group C Salary-Pay Scale-Band :
- SSC Group D Salary-Pay Scale-Band :
- SSC CGL 2018 Application Fee
- How to Apply SSC CGL Recruitment Notification 2018
- SSC CGL Syllabus Exam Pattern
- SSC CGL 2018 Physical Standard ( PST )
- Important Dates for SSC CGL Recruitment Notification 2018
- SSC CGL 2018 EXAM DATE
- Important Link for SSC CGL Recruitment Notification 2018-19
- Latest Govt Jobs 2018
- Delhi latest Govt jobs 2018
Staff Selection Commission has released official SSC CGL Recruitment Notification to recruit in Ministries/Department/Offices of Central Government. So, job aspirants who want to apply for these SSC posts may submit online Application form from 05.05.2018 to 04.06.2018 . As this is usual practice that total Number of Vacancies will be announced in due course of recruitment process is on . Remember, SSC will hold at all India level The Coveted Combined Graduate Level Examination [Tier -1] 2018 from 25/7/2018 to 20/8/2018
SSC CGL Expected Vacancies 2018 – SSC Recruitment online application Form
Candidates must note that Staff Selection Commission hold the SSC CGL Exams only and recommend suitable candidates for various vacant posts in Various Ministries and Departments . By now Expected Number of vacancies are not mentioned ,exact number will be published here and on ssconline.nic.in official portal in due course
SSC CGL Recruitment Notification 2018- Apply online
NAME OF EXAMINATION : Staff Selection Commission -Combined Graduate Level Examination -SSC-CGL 2018
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Nature of Recruitment||Direct|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Name of Post||Various Vacancies|
Total Vacancies– No Specified
GROUP OF POSTS – A :
Assistant Audit officer and Assistant Accounts Officer [ Classification -Gazetted Group B ]
SSC Group A Salary-Pay Scale-Band :
9300-34800 + 4800 GP [ Total emoluments at start will be 9300 + 4800 =14100/- + allowances [DA/HRA/Medical etc., as admissible ]
Age Limit: up to 30 years
GROUP OF POSTS – B
Group B : Assistant Section Officer,Assistant, Assistant/ Superintendent, Inspector of Income Tax, Central Excise and Preventive Officer,Inspector [Examiner], Assistant Enforcement Officer, Sub Inspector, Inspector Posts, Divisional Accountant ,Inspector ,Sub Inspector
SSC Group B Salary-Pay Scale-Band :
Pay Scale-Band : 9300-34800 + 4600/4200 GP [ Total initial emoluments at start will be 9300 + 4600/4200 =13900/13500/- + allowances [DA/HRA/Medical etc., as admissible ]
Age Limit: 18 -27 years / 20-30 years [refer attached SSC Recruitment Notification 2017 pdf for each post age limit]
GROUP OF POSTS – C
Junior Statistical Officer
SSC Group C Salary-Pay Scale-Band :
Pay Scale-Band : 9300-34800 + 4200 GP [ Total initial emoluments at start will be 9300 + 4200 =13500/- + allowances [DA/HRA/Medical etc., as admissible ]
Age Limit: up to 32 years
GROUP OF POSTS – D
Auditor,Accountant, Accountant/Junior Accountant,Senior Secretarial assistant/Upper Division Clerk,Tax Assistant ,Sub Inspector, Upper Division Clerk
SSC Group D Salary-Pay Scale-Band :
Pay Scale–Band : 5200-20200 + 2800/2400 GP [ Total initial emoluments at start will be =8000/7600- + allowances [DA/HRA/Medical etc., as admissible ]
Age Limit: 18 -27 years
SSC CGL 2018 Application Fee
Rs. 100/- for UR and OBC and No fee for others through “SBI Net-Banking/Credit Cards/Debit Cards of all Banks” or through SBI Challan.
How to Apply SSC CGL Recruitment Notification 2018
- Candidates can visit the official website http://www.ssconline.nic.in. and submitted their application form
- Candidate should provide all the required details while filling up the Online Registration/ Application Forms. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
- On submission of the Registration Form, Registration ID and password will be provided. Note down the Registration ID and password and keep them safely.
- This would be your permanent Registration ID & Password which would be required to apply for this examination as well as any other Recruitment Examination of the Commission.
- After submission of the Registration Form, candidate should upload his/ her latest colour photograph and signature.
- The photograph and signature must be uploaded in jpg format.
- The digital size of the photograph must be more than 4 KB and less than 20 KB.
- The digital size of the signature must be more than 1 KB and less than 12 KB. Photo and signature must be clearly visible and photo must be identifiable also.
- Applications with blurred photo/ signatures will be summarily rejected.
- On successful fee payment, your application will be complete and will be accepted provisionally.
- You may take printout of this application for your own record but you are not required to submit this printout to the Commission.
SSC CGL Syllabus Exam Pattern
The Examination will be conducted in four tiers as indicated below:
Tier -I – Computer Based Examination
Tier -II – Computer Based Examination
Tier -III – Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)
Tier-IV – Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||60 minutes|
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Statistics||100||200||120 minutes for each subject|
|English Language and Comprehension||100||200|
Note-I: In Tier-I, there will be negative marking of 0.50 for each wrong answer
Note-II: In Tier-II, there will be negative marking of 0.25
Tier – III-
|Mode of Examination||Scheme of Examination||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Pen and Paper||Descriptive Paper in English or Hindi (Writing of Essay/ Précis/ Letter/ Application etc.)||100||60 minutes|
Tier- IV- Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification will also be conducted as per the provisions of the notice of examination.
SSC CGL 2018 Physical Standard ( PST )
Pl refer below the PST for Inspector (Central Excise/ Examiner/ Preventive Officer) :
For Inspector (Central Excise/ Examiner/ Preventive Officer)-
For male- Height- 157.5, Chest- 81 cm fully expanded with a minimum expansion of 5 cm
Walking – 1600 metres in 15 minutes Cycling- 8 kms. In 30 minutes
Female – Height – 152 cms. Weight- 48 kg
Walking 1 km in 20 minutes
Cycling 3 kms in 25 minutes.
Sub- Inspector Central Bureau of Investigation-
Height for male- 165 cm Chest- 76
Female- 150 cms
Sub- Inspector in National Investigation Agency-
For Men- Height – 170 cm
Chest- 76 cm
For women- 150 cm
Important Dates for SSC CGL Recruitment Notification 2018
Opening date for the submission of application form- 5/5/2018
Closing date for the submission of application form- 4/6/2018
SSC CGL 2018 EXAM DATE
Though year after year SSC conduct successfully SSC CGL Exam but as far as exact exam date is concerned it can not be given at the start of such a big recruitment exercise , still SSC has given Tentative SSC CGL 2018 EXAM DATE for tier I as :
Date of Tier I- 25/7/2018 to 20/8/2018
Important Link for SSC CGL Recruitment Notification 2018-19
You may like :-
|10th Pass Latest Govt Jobs 2018||Defence Jobs 2018|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017|