SC Railway Recruitment for Group C /D – Scouts Guide Quota Job vacancies Application Form | Railway Recruitment 2018-19 for 10th/12th/ITI/NCVT Pass
SC Railway Recruitment 2018-19|Eligibility criteria
- SC Railway Recruitment 2018-19|Eligibility criteria
- SC Railway Recruitment 2018 Application Form @scr.indianrailways.gov.in
- SC Railway Recruitment 2018 Scouts Guide Quota Form
- ELIGIBILITY Qualification for Railway Scouts and Guides Quota posts
- How to Apply SC Railway Recruitment 2018-19
- Important date for Scouts Guides SC Railway Recruitment 2018
- Scouts and Guides Quota syllabus exam pattern
- REFER LATEST GOVT JOBS 2018-19
Railway has issued a latest vacancy notification for recruitment of various Group- C, Group C – Scouts and Guide Quota Erstwhile Group – D posts.
Eligible and interested candidates may apply from the official website.
Railway intends to recruit 14 ELIGIBLE through this advertisement notice.
For eligible candidates this is a very good opportunity so apply at earliest without waiting for last date .
This being a big opportunity for getting Railway job 2018-19 & should not be missed .
SC Railway Recruitment 2018 Application Form @scr.indianrailways.gov.in
Carefully read the Railway recruitment notification 2018 for Scouts and Guides Quota while filling the application form, as wrongly filled in application may lead to rejection of your candidature.
So be alert while filling small but important details like spellings of Name should match with your matric certificate, application fee as directed and on the form as mentioned should be forwarded in the manner it is desired in the SCR Notification 2018:
SC Railway Recruitment 2018 Scouts Guide Quota Form
Note- These Vacancies are only for Scouts and Guides Quota
Name of Organization– SOUTH CENTRAL RAILWAY
Advertisement No.- SCR/P-HQ/128/S&G/2018-19
Mode of Application– Offline
Nature of Job– Direct
Job Location– All over India
Name of the Post- LEVEL -1,Group- C, Scouts and Guides Quota
No. of Vacancies– 2
Age Limit– 18 to 30 yrs [ age relaxation as per government rules]
Qualification– 10th/SSC with ITI( Approved trade of NCVT)
OR 12th with 50%
Note : 50% are not required for SC/ST/ESM or where candidate possess higher qualification[Graduation/Postgraduation]
Pay Scale – Rs. Level-2[7th CPC] ( GP-1900/- 6th CPC)
Name of the Post– Category – Level 2, Group – D Scouts and Guides Quota posts
No. of Vacancies– 12
Age Limit– 18 to 33 yrs[ age relaxation as per government rules]
ELIGIBILITY Qualification for Railway Scouts and Guides Quota posts
A) 10th + NAC granted cert by NCVT
10th pass + ITI ( Civil Engg., Mech.,Electrical & S&T Departments)
10th or ITI OR NAC approved by NCVT
ITI or National Apprenticeship Certificate granted NCVT/SCTV ii) Scouting/Guiding qualification.
B) For both pay bands [Level-1 and Level -2]
A president Scout/Guide/Rover/Ranger OR HWB holder in any section.
and an active member of Scouts Organization for last 5 yrs
should have attended 2 events at National Level OR All Indian Railways level or 2 events at State level
Application Fee– Rs. 500/- for UR and OBC, Rs. 250/- for others
How to Apply SC Railway Recruitment 2018-19
- Candidates fill their application on plain paper (A 4) Size in the given format should be neatly typed or hand written either in English or Hindi duly filled are invited from the eligible Scouts and Guides candidates for filling up the vacancies against Scouts and Guides Quota of Eastern Railway for the year 2018-19
- Candidates may sent application to the
- Senior Personnel Officer, (recruitment) Office of Principal Chief Personal Officer , 4th floor Rail Nilayam, South Central Railway, Secunderabad 500025 Telangana OR
- Should be dropped in the box provided at the office of Office of Principal Chief Personal Officer , 4th floor Rail Nilayam, South Central Railway, Secunderabad
- All the photocopies of Certificates duly attested by a Gazatted Officer are to be enclosed along with the application form
- Two self-addressed envelopes to be sent along with the application
- Two recent passport size photographs with their names written at the backside should be clopped along with the application.
- Another Passport size photograph duly signed by the candidate with date to be pasted on the application form at the space provided.
- Application received by post beyond the last date will not be entertained. Railway Administration, SC Railway will not be responsible for any postal delay/wrong delivery whatever at any stage of the selection process.
- Category and place of posting will be decided by the Appropriate Railway authority. Candidates entitlement at all stages of the recruitment will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Important date for Scouts Guides SC Railway Recruitment 2018
Opening date for submission of application- 03.07.2018 at 17.00 hrs
Closing date for submission of application- 18.07.2018 at 17 Hrs
IMPORTANT LINK: www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in
RECRUITMENT PROCESS :
Scouts and Guides Quota syllabus exam pattern
Procedure for Recruitment for Scouts and guides Quota– Candidates who applied in response to the notification issued and found eligible after scrutiny will be called for written examination. The candidates qualified in written test will have to undergo the Scouting skill assessment and Certificates verification. Panel will be formed as per merit position of successful candidates.
|A||Written Test||60 Marks|
|The written test will consist of 40 objective question 40 marks and 1 essay type question 10 marks relating to Scouts and Guides Organization and its activities and General Knowledge for Level 2$1 as per the syllabus for this.|
|B||Scouting skill Assessment to assess the practical ability of the candidates.||10 Marks|
|C||Marks on certificates||40 Marks|
|i||Participation/ Service rendered in National Events/National Jamboree||10 Marks|
|One additional Event||7 Marks|
|Two or more additional event||10 Marks|
|ii||Participation/Service/rendered in State Events/Rallies||10 Marks|
|One additional Event||7 Marks|
|Two or more additional event||10 Marks|
|iii||Specialized Scouts/Guides Course Organized at National/State/All Indian Railways Level||10 Marks|
|One course||7 Marks|
|two or more Course||10 Marks|
|iv||Participation in District Rallies||10 Marks|
|Two Certificate||7 Marks|
|Three Certificate||10 Marks|
REFER LATEST GOVT JOBS 2018-19
- SBI Contract recruitment 2018 |13 SBI job vacancies for In Service N Retired executives
- 35 Jobs-Scientist Delhi Vacancies 2018 Ministry of Earth Sciences Recruitment
- KRCL Recruitment 2018 apply for 100 Trackman Khalasi Job vacancies
- RPF SI recruitment 2018 | 1120 Sub Inspector Railway Vacancies in RPF/RPSF
- Rashtriya Military School Chail Recruitment 2018 | 07 Assistant Masters Job Vacancies
- Indian Coast Guard recruitment 01/2019 batch Assist Commandant GD, GD Pilot(male), CPL Branch jobs
- SHKM GMC Recruitment 2018 | 71 Sr Residents and Demonstrator Job vacancies
- AIIMS Delhi Group A Non faculty ,Group B Recruitment 2018 | 101 Delhi Govt Job vacancies
- IIT KANPUR Recruitment 2018 | 77 Asst Registrar, Jr Technician, Jr Assistant various job vacancies
- DRDO JRF JOBS 2018 NOTIFICATION DRDO Delhi JRF vacancy walk in interview
- IGCAR Recruitment 2018 | 248 Tech. Officer, Stipendiary Trainee, Technician, Scientific Asst Jobs
- Cantonment Board Dharamshala Recruitment 2018 | 17 Billing Clerk, Porter Lab Technician Various jobs
- SSC CGL Recruitment Notification 2018 2019 SSC CGL Online Form @ ssconline.nic.in
CHECK HERE >>LATEST WHO’s WHO
CHECK HERE >> LATEST GK MCQs
You may like this :-
|10th Pass Latest Govt Jobs||Defence Jobs 2018|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs 2018||Latest Govt Jobs