SBI PO Recruitment 2018 Apply online | 2000 New Latest PO Bank Officer Job Vacancies |Latest SBI Bank PO Job Vacancies 2018 -19| Latest Govt Jobs for Graduates in Banks Online
Here is a good news for those candidates who are in search for PO Job vacancies in SBI , State Bank of India has released PO Recruitment 2018 Notification for Graduates (B.A) Pass job seekers. Applicants who are in their final year of graduation can also apply for these SBI PO Recruitment 2017 Vacancies
UPDATED ON 17.07.2018
SBI PO PRE EXAM RESULT 2018 RELEASED >>
- SBI PO PRE EXAM RESULT 2018 RELEASED >>
- SBI PO Recruitment 2018 Apply online
- SBI PO 2018 Notification
- SBI PO Selection Process
- SB PO Exam Pattern
- SBI PO syllabus 2018 pdf download
- SBI PO Mains Syllabus
- How to Apply SBI PO Recruitment 2018
- SBI PO 2018 Exam Date
- SBI PO NOTIFICATION LINK
- APPLY ONLINE [ SBI PO Recruitment 2018 ]
SBI PO Recruitment 2018 Apply online
SBI invites ONLINE Applications from eligible and interested candidates for the following posts of Probationary Officer >>
SBI PO 2018 Notification
Any eligible. candidate, who aspires to join State Bank of India as a Probationary Officer, is required to register online for the Recruitment Process.
The examination will be held in three phases, i.e. Preliminary examination, Main examination and Group Exercises & Interview.
The candidates who are shortlisted after Preliminary examination, will have to appear for Main examination.
The candidates shortlisted after the Main examination will be subsequently called for Group Exercises;& Interview.
Prospective candidates will have to apply after carefully reading the detailed advertisement available on Bank’s website regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, pattern of examination, issuance of call letters, etc. and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
Name of the Organization– SBI
Job Location– All over India
Mode of Applying– Online
Nature of Recruitment– Direct
Total Vacancies– 2000
Name of the Post– Probationary Officer
No. Of Vacancies– 2000 [ UR- 1010, OBC- 540, SC- 300, ST- 150,]
There are total 118 vacancies reserved for PWD
Age Limit– 21 to 30 years as on 1/4/2018 and age relaxation for reserve category as per government rules
Application Fee– Rs. 600/- for UR and OBC and Rs. 100/- for others
LATEST CURRENT AFFAIRS MCQs April May 2018 [50 Question practice paper]
SBI PO Selection Process
Online Exam will be in Two Phases Preliminary and Main. Candidates who will qualify in preliminary and shortlisted will have to appear for the main Examination.
SB PO Exam Pattern
SBI PO syllabus 2018 pdf download
|Sr. no.||Name of Subject||No. Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||Composite Time of 1 Hour|
SBI PO Mains Syllabus
Objective Test:- The candidate have to qualify in each of the tests by securing paasing marks to be decided by the banking Authority
|Sr. no.||Name of test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 Minutes|
|2||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 Minutes|
|3||General/Economy/Banking Awareness||40||40||35 Minutes|
|4||English Language||35||40||40 Minutes|
Descriptive Test : The Descriptive test of 30 minutes duration with 50 marks will be a test of English Language (Letter writing & Essay). The candidates are required to qualify in descriptive test by securing passing marks to be decided by the Bank.
Penalty for wrong answers will be Applicable to both Preliminary and Main
Phase – III : Group Exercises (20 marks) & Interview (30 marks)
How to Apply SBI PO Recruitment 2018
- Candidates can visit the official website https://bank.sbi/careers and submitted their application form.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to carefully read the comprehensive information given in the detailed advertisement which is available on bank’s website
- Have a valid personal E- mail ID, which should be kept active till the completion f this round of Common Recruitment Process, SBI may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered E- mail ID.
- Under no circumstances, a candidates should share with/ mention E-mail ID to/ of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal E-mail ID , he/she should create his/her new E-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that E-mail account
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm x 3.5 cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- Keep the necessary details/ Documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
- Have a valid personal E- mail ID, which should be kept active till the completion f this round of Common Recruitment Process, SBI may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered E- mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidates should share with/ mention E-mail ID to/ of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal E-mail ID , he/she should create his/her new E-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that E-mail account
Candidates with record of default in repayment of loans/credit card dues and/or against whose name adverse report of CIBIL or other external agencies are available are not eligible for appointment
Candidates against whom there is / are adverse report regarding character & antecedents, moral turpitude are not eligible to apply for the post
SBI PO 2018 Exam Date
Opening date for the submission of application form- 21/4/2018
Closing date for the submission of application form and Fee – 13/5/2018
Download of Call letters for Online Preliminary Examination- 18/6/2018 onward
Online Examination Preliminary- 1st, 7th & 8th of July 2018
Result of Online exam – Preliminary- 15.07.2018
Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam- 20.07.2018
Conduct of Online Examination – Main- 04.08.2018
Declaration of Result – Main- 20.08.2018
Download Call Letter for Interview- 01.09.2018
Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview- 24.09.2018 to 12.10.2018
Declaration of Final Result- 01.11.2018
Download of Call letters for Pre-Exam Training- 28.05.2018 onward
Conduct of Pre-Exam Training- 18.06.2018 to 23.06.2018
Important Link– https://bank.sbi/careers
FOR SBI PO 2018 NOTIFICATION >> CLICK HERE
SBI PO NOTIFICATION LINK
APPLY ONLINE [ SBI PO Recruitment 2018 ]
You may like :-
|10th Pass Latest Govt Jobs||Defence Jobs 2018|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs 2018||Latest Govt Jobs|