RRC ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Apply online for 2573 ITI /NTC Pass Railway Vacancies RRC Mumbai Recruitment 2018-19 | RRC Central Railway Recruitment Notification for ITI Trade Apprentice
RRC ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Apply online
RRC has issued a latest vacancy notification for recruitment of various Apprentice posts . Eligible and interested candidates may apply online but not later than 25.07.2018 . Central Railway intends to recruit candidates through this advertisement.
RRCCR Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Notification
For eligible candidates this is a very good opportunity so Apply at earliest without waiting for last date to hover around, this being a big opportunity for getting Mumbai Railway jobs can not missed at any cost. So carefully read the RRCCR Mumbai Recruitment notification 2018-19, while filling the application form ,as wrongly filled in application may lead to rejection of your candidature. So be alert while filling small but important details like spelling of Name should match with your matric certificate, application fee as directed and on the form as mentioned should be forwarded in the manner it is desired in the RRCCR Mumbai Recruitment Notification 2018
Central Railway ITI Jobs Vacancy Mumbai Railway Jobs 2018
RRC Central Railway Notification No : RRC/CR/AA1/2018 Dated 22.06.2018
Name of organization– Central Railway
Job Location– Central Railway
Mode of applying– Online
Name of the post– Apprentice
No. of Vacancies– 2573
Qualification– 10th or equivalent with min. 50 % marks from recognized Board and also possess NTC National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT
Stipend: As per Central Railway Norms
Age limit– 15 to 24 years as on 1.07.2018
Age Relaxation : As per Govt rules [ refer attached RRC Recruitment notification]
Application Fee– Rs. 100/- for UR and OBC candidates
Note : SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates are exempted for paying the Application fee.
Selection Process: Selection will be done on the basis of merit list prepared on the basis of percentage of marks n 10th + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to e done.
How to Apply RRC ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through official website www.rrccr.com
- No other mode of Application will accepted.
- Before filling online Application ,candidate have valid Email ID and Phone Number and keep them active during whole process.
- Candidates are required to log on to the RRC/CR website rrccr.com provided for filling ONLINE applications and fill up the personal details correctly.
- Upload the scanned recent passport size photograph , signature & relevant testimonials in the prescribed format.
- Pay the Application fee
- Click on Submit button.
- Candidates are advised to take printout of the Application form for your future reference.
- Candidates have to produce original Adhaar card or relevant testimonials at time of document verification
- MUST READ IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS before applying online
Important dates for RRC ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2018
Opening date for the submission of the application form- 26.06.2018 (11:00 hrs)
Closing date for the submission of the application form-25/07/2017 (17:00 hrs)
Important link– www.rrccr.com
LATEST GOVT JOBS 2018-19
- NFL Group C Recruitment 2018 | 130 PSU Job openings
- Defence Messenger vacancy 2018 application form at indfreejobs.in
- HVPN AE Recruitment 2018-19 Online form 105 Elect Engineer GATE Vacancies
- NFC Recruitment 2018 apply online for 35 DAE Job Vacancies
- Indian Navy Artificiar Recruitment 2018 apply online Notification last date 15.06.2018
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Apply online 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Course
- SC Railway Recruitment 2018-19 |14 Scouts Guide Quota Vacancies
- Latest Current Affairs May 2018 MCQsCHECK HERE >>LATEST WHO’s WHOCHECK HERE >> LATEST GK MCQs
You may like this :-
10th Pass Latest Govt Jobs Defence Jobs 2018 12th Pass Govt Jobs 2018 Latest Govt Jobs