RPF SI recruitment 2018-19 Notification application form for 1120 Sub inspector Railway vacancies in RPF and RPSF for male female job aspirants Get latest Railway job vacancies 2018 Railway recruitment notification | This page contains Railway protection force and Railway Protection Special Force SI Recruitment advertisement and RPF/RPSF eligibility criteria PST PET Syllabus exam pattern
RPF SI recruitment 2018 | 1120 Sub inspector Railway Vacancies
Railway SI recruitment in RPF and RPSF for male and female job aspirants from 01.06.2018 to 30.06.2018 . Eligible and interested candidates can apply as per following instructions :
All applicants must ensure that they fulfill eligibility criteria before filling in application form.
Follow Online mode only and apply through Railway official portal and one application should be submitted.
Female candidates who have earlier applied in response to Notification no. 01/2016 issued by South Central Railway need not apply again.[ refer notification for more details ]
Applicants need not submit Hard copy [ print out of online application ]/copies of certificates etc., also candidates are advised not to give false information or conceal any information regarding eligibility , as that may lead to rejection of their candidature .
Candidates need to apply against the vacancy of either a Group of Zonal Railway or RPSF. Within a Group of Zonal Railways also they shall be required to give their preference for individual zones.
Candidates are advised to forward application for one zone only , two or more applications from a candidate will be rejected.
Those opting for RPSF will have to serve in RPSF only.
RPF SI Recruitment 2018 notification | Railway Vacancies
Advt no : SI/RPF -02/2018
Name of the Organization– Railway
Job Location– All over India
Mode of Applying– Offline
Nature of Recruitment– Direct
Name of the Post– Sub- Inspector
Total Vacancies are as per following table :
|B||CR,WR, WCR &SCER||59||24||13||48||144|
|C||ER,ECR, SER &ECoR||149||49||21||68||287|
|D||NR, NER, NWR & NCR||96||36||10||31||173|
|B||CR,WR, WCR &SCER||22||11||5||18||56|
|C||ER,ECR, SER &ECoR||59||18||9||26||112|
|D||NR, NER, NWR & NCR||39||14||4||12||69|
According to Railway Govt instructions , the reservations For EX-SM and Female shall be horizontal in nature [ if their quota of vacancies remained unfilled that will be filled up from Suitable male applicants]
Pay Scale- Level 6 of 7th CPC with initial pay of 35400/- and allowances
Age Limit– 20 to 25 year and age relaxation as per government rules
Application Fee– Rs. 500/- for UR and OBC and Rs. 250/- for others
RPF SI PST
|Category||Height (Cms)||Chest (Cms)
Only for male
|UR , OBC||165||157||80||85|
RPF SI Syllabus
Phase – I ( Computer Based test)-
The date and time for CBT shall be held at different centres across the country simultaneously for all the Groups.
Candidates shall have following language options for Computer Based Test (CBT) out of which they shall have opt for anyone.
(1) Hindi (2) English (3) Urdu (4) Tamil (5) Telugu (6)Konkani (7) Malayalam (8) Kannada (9) Marathi (10) Gujarati (11) Bengali (12) Odia (13) Assamese (14) Manipuri and (15) Punjabi.
The examination shall be of graduation level.
Job aspirants will be required to answer all questions and shall be awarded 01 mark for each correct answer.
Negative marks shall be awarded for every wrong answer. 1/3 mark shall be deducted for wrong answer.
No mark shall be awarded or deducted for questions not attempted.
Detailed instructions will be mentioned in the e-call letter for CBT regarding date, venue, reporting time, attendance, capture of biometric details, terminal/seat allotment etc.
- VI) Candidates allowed to enter the examination hall/room will be required to mark presence as prescribed which will form the basis for the absentees’ statement. Signature and biometric thumb impressions of both thumbs of all candidates a. appearing will be obtained as proof of appearing in the CBT test.
After entering respective halls/rooms, candidates will take their allotted seats .
Candidates will be strictly prohibited from bringing into examination halls/rooms any book or part of book, paper, calculator, mobile phones, gadgets of any description or from communicating from each other or from communicating with any person outside the examination hall/room.
All the eligible candidates have to undergo a Computer Based Test on the specified date, time and venue as per the e-call letter to be downloaded by the candidates from the websites of Indian Railways.
The information about the e-call letter download shall be communicated through the websites as well as personnel email communication to the candidates.
Total Duration: 90 min. No. of Questions: 120
RPF SI PET
Phase – II (PET)
Physical Efficiency Test- Based on the merit of the candidates in the CBT, candidates will be called for PET and PMT to the extent of 10 times the category wise total vacancy in Group of Zonal Railways/RPSF notified.
However, this limit may be increased/decreased as required ensuring availability of adequate candidates for all the notified posts.
Passing Physical Efficiency Test (PET) is mandatory and the same will be qualifying in nature.
No marks are to be awarded. The criteria for PET is as under:
For Male- 1600 Meter Race in – 6 minutes 30 second, Long jump- 12 ft, High Jump- 3 ft 9 inch
For Female- Race- 800 meter in 4 minutes, Long Jump- 9 ft, High Jump- 3 ft
- For 1600/800 meter event only one change will be given. For remaining events given up to 2 chances each ,
- Ex-servicemen shall be exempted from PET, However ,they will have to undergo PMT.
- A Candidate must qualify in all Tests as per above norm to be eligible for consideration
- All the candidates qualifying in 1600 mtr/800 mtr will be measured for eligibility with respect to height and chest. Chest measurement will be taken only for male candidates.
Phase – III it will mainly comprise Document verification and result which shall be published on official website of railway
Application Fee for RPF SI recruitment 2018
– Rs. 250/-
How to Apply for RPF SI recruitment 2018
- Candidates can visit the official website and submit their application form
- Enter name, DOB and Father’s name, Mother’s name, Aadhaar number (optional), State/UT, Category, Education Board, 10th/Matric Roll number, year of passing 10th/Matric, mobile number and email-id and then submit for registration.
- Before submitting for registration, ensure and confirm that all the information are correct and true as the details furnished for registration cannot be changed later.
- After submission of registration form, the registration number and password shall be displayed to the applicant. Also, OTPs (One lime Password) shall be sent to the registered mobile number and email along with the registration details.
- The candidate should retrieve the OTPs from email and mobile and then login to proceed with the filling up of application and to make payment.
- Candidate should note and preserve their registration number for later reference during the recruitment process.
- Central Recruitment Committee will not entertain any request seeking registration number.
- Select the Upload Photo tab and upload your recent color photograph.
- The photograph should comply with the following requirements, The Color passport photograph with white/light color back ground. ,
- Photograph size 35 mm X 45 mm with name and date printed on it. It should be in JPG/JPEG format and size between 15 – 40 KB.
Important Dates for RPF SI Recruitment 2018
Closing date for the submission of application form-30/6/2018
Closing date for the submission of fee- 2/7/2018
Important Link RPF SI Recruitment 2018 notification
You may like :-
|10th Pass Latest Govt Jobs 2018||Defence Jobs 2018|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017||Latest Govt Jobs 2018|