RPF Constable recruitment 2018-19 Notification apply online 9739 Constable Railway Job vacancies Get Railway recruitment notification | This page contains Railway protection force and Railway Protection Special Force Constable Recruitment advertisement
Update 1 ,Dated 16.06.2018
Employment Notice No. Constable/RPF-01/2018
It is to inform the female candidates who have earlier applied in response to notification no. 01/2016 dated 30.01.2016, issued by South Central Railway for the vacancy of constables and who have been found eligible, need not apply again.
However, they need to provide the following additional information:
1. Mobile Number
2. Group of Zones to which they want to apply
3. Latest Address
For providing this information they need to visit the Indian Railway website www.indianrailways.gov.in and click on the link for Constable recruitment.
A page will open up showing a link for “Registration for female candidates already applied in notification No. 01/2016”.
They should click this link which will take them to a new page in which there are 5 groups mentioned. They will have to select only one of the groups.
After selection of the group, another page will open asking for their old registration number & date of Birth.
Once they fill up & login with their registration number & date of birth, they will be directed to another page where they would be able to fill up the remaining details including mobile number, residential address & photograph.
Their earlier application will be linked automatically.
List of such eligible applicants and the list of rejected applicants in connection with the previous notification No. i.e. 1/2016 dated 30.01.2016 is available on the website: http:rpfonlinereg.co.in.
The candidates will have to pay an examination fee of Rs. 250/- which shall be refunded later, duly deducting Bank charges, only to those female candidate who appear in Computer Based Test (CBT).
RPF Constable Recruitment 2018 notification
- RPF Constable Recruitment 2018 notification
- 9739 Constable Railway Vacancies apply online
- RPF Constable Recruitment 2018 notification | Railway application form
- RPF Constable PST
- RPF Constable Syllabus exam pattern 2018
- RPF CONSTABLE SYLLABUS EXAM PATTERN
- RPF Constable Recruitment PET
- How to Apply for RPF Constable Recruitment 2018
- Important Dates/Time for RPF Constable Recruitment 2018 apply online
- Important Link RPF Constable Recruitment 2018 notification
9739 Constable Railway Vacancies apply online
Railway Constable recruitment in RPF for male and female job aspirants from 01.06.2018 to 30.06.2018 . Eligible and interested candidates can apply as per following instructions :
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS :
All applicants must ensure that they fulfill eligibility criteria before filling in application form.
Follow Online mode only and apply through Railway official portal and one application should be submitted.
Female candidates who have earlier applied in response to Notification no. 01/2016 issued by South Central Railway need not apply again. [Refer notification for more details ]
Applicants need not submit Hard copy [ print out of online application ] copies of certificates etc., also candidates are advised not to give false information or conceal any information regarding eligibility , as that may lead to rejection of their candidature .
Candidates need to apply against the vacancy of either a Group of Zonal Railway or RPSF. Within a Group of Zonal Railways also they shall be required to give their preference for individual zones.
Candidates are advised to forward application for one zone only , two or more applications from a candidate will be rejected.
RPF Constable Recruitment 2018 notification | Railway application form
Name of the Organization– Railway
Job Location– All over India
Mode of Applying– Online
Nature of Recruitment– Direct
Name of the Post– Constable
Total Vacancies are as per following table :
|B||CR,WR, WCR &SCER||329||42||18||51||440|
|C||ER,ECR, SER &ECoR||877||184||134||92||1287|
|D||NR, NER, NWR & NCR||761||152||68||65||1046|
|B||CR,WR, WCR &SCER||388||92||45||187||712|
|C||ER,ECR, SER &ECoR||816||201||132||242||1391|
|D||NR, NER, NWR & NCR||646||141||75||144||1006|
According to Railway Govt instructions , the reservations For EX-SM and Female shall be horizontal in nature [ if their quota of vacancies remained unfilled that will be filled up from Suitable male applicants]
Pay Scale- Level 3 of 7th CPC with initial pay of 21,700/- and allowances
Age Limit– 18 to 25 year and age relaxation as per government rules
Application Fee– Rs. 500/- for UR and OBC and Rs. 250/- for others
RPF Constable PST
|Category||Height (Cms)||Chest (Cms)
Only for male
|UR , OBC||165||157||80||85|
RPF Constable Syllabus exam pattern 2018
Phase – I ( Computer Based test)-
The date and time for CBT shall be held at different centres across the country simultaneously for all the Groups.
The Standard of examination will be 10th/Matric level.
Candidates shall have following language options for Computer Based Test (CBT) out of which they shall have opt for anyone.
(1) Hindi (2) English (3) Urdu (4) Tamil (5) Telugu (6)Konkani (7) Malayalam (8) Kannada (9) Marathi (10) Gujarati (11) Bengali (12) Odia (13) Assamese (14) Manipuri and (15) Punjabi.
Job aspirants will be required to answer all questions and shall be awarded 01 mark for each correct answer.
Negative marks shall be awarded for every wrong answer. 1/3 mark shall be deducted for wrong answer.
No mark shall be awarded or deducted for questions not attempted.
Detailed instructions will be mentioned in the e-call letter for CBT regarding date, venue, reporting time, attendance, capture of biometric details, terminal/seat allotment etc.
- VI) Candidates allowed to enter the examination hall/room will be required to mark presence as prescribed which will form the basis for the absentees’ statement. Signature and biometric thumb impressions of both thumbs of all candidates a. appearing will be obtained as proof of appearing in the CBT test.
After entering respective halls/rooms, candidates will take their allotted seats .
Candidates will be strictly prohibited from bringing into examination halls/rooms any book or part of book, paper, calculator, mobile phones, gadgets of any description or from communicating from each other or from communicating with any person outside the examination hall/room.
All the eligible candidates have to undergo a Computer Based Test on the specified date, time and venue as per the e-call letter to be downloaded by the candidates from the websites of Indian Railways.
The information about the e-call letter download shall be communicated through the websites as well as personnel email communication to the candidates.
Total Duration: 90 min. No. of Questions: 120
RPF CONSTABLE SYLLABUS EXAM PATTERN
General Awareness (50 marks): Questions will be aimed at testing the candidates’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society; to test knowledge of current events and such matters of everyday observations and experiences as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to Indian History, Art & Cue, Geography, Economics, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Sports, General Science etc.
Arithmetic (35 marks): Questions on Number systems, whole numbers, decimal and fractions and relationships between numbers, fundamental arithmetical operations, percentages, ratio and proportion, averages, interest, profit and loss, discount, use of table and graphs, mensuration, time and distance, ratio and proportion etc.
General Intelligence& reasoning (35 marks): Questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, arithmetic reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc.
RPF Constable Recruitment PET
Phase – II (PET)
RPF Constable Recruitment Physical Efficiency Test- Based on the merit of the candidates in the CBT, candidates will be called for PET and PMT to the extent of 10 times the category wise total vacancy in Group of Zonal Railways/RPSF notified.
However, this limit may be increased/decreased as required ensuring availability of adequate candidates for all the notified posts.
Passing Physical Efficiency Test (PET) is mandatory and the same will be qualifying in nature.
No marks are to be awarded. The criteria for PET is as under:
For Male- 1600 Meter Race in – 5 minutes 45 second, Long jump- 14 ft, High Jump- 4 ft
For Female- Race- 800 meter in 3 minutes 40 second, Long Jump- 9 ft, High Jump- 3 ft
- For 1600/800 meter event only one change will be given. For remaining events given up to 2 chances each ,
- Ex-servicemen shall be exempted from PET, However ,they will have to undergo PMT.
- A Candidate must qualify in all Tests as per above norm to be eligible for consideration
- All the candidates qualifying in 1600 mtr/800 mtr will be measured for eligibility with respect to height and chest. Chest measurement will be taken only for male candidates.
Phase – III it will mainly comprise Document verification and result which shall be published on official website of railway
How to Apply for RPF Constable Recruitment 2018
- Candidates need to visit the official website and submit their application form
- Enter name, DOB and Father’s name, Mother’s name, Aadhaar number (optional), State/UT, Category, Education Board, 10th/Matric Roll number, year of passing 10th/Matric, mobile number and email-id and then submit for registration.
- Before submitting for registration, ensure and confirm that all the information are correct and true as the details furnished for registration cannot be changed later.
- After submission of registration form, the registration number and password shall be displayed to the applicant. Also, OTPs (One lime Password) shall be sent to the registered mobile number and email along with the registration details.
- The candidate should retrieve the OTPs from email and mobile and then login to proceed with the filling up of application and to make payment.
- Candidate should note and preserve their registration number for later reference during the recruitment process.
- Central Recruitment Committee will not entertain any request seeking registration number.
- Select the Upload Photo tab and upload your recent color photograph.
- The photograph should comply with the following requirements, The Color passport photograph with white/light color back ground. ,
- Photograph size 35 mm X 45 mm with name and date printed on it. It should be in JPG/JPEG format and size between 15 – 40 KB.
Important Dates/Time for RPF Constable Recruitment 2018 apply online
Starting Date for Online Registration: 10 hrs on 01/06/2018
Closing date for registration of online application form: 23:59 hrs on 30/06/2018
Closing date for Photo upload and Final submission : 07.07.2018
Closing date for submission of online fee : 02.07.2018
Closing date for submission of offline fee : 05.07.2018
DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE >> http://www.indianrailways.gov.in/railwayboard/view_section.jsp?lang=0&id=0,1,304,366,533,2015
Important Link RPF Constable Recruitment 2018 notification
- VMMC Recruitment 2018 | 345 Safdarjung Hospital Sr Resident jobs
- NABARD Recruitment 2018 | Mumbai Risk Manager Various Vacancies
- HPHDS Recruitment 2018 |101 AE, JE, Draftsman HP Contract vacancies
- OIL India Recruitment Jobs 2018 for PwD and Engineers
- NFL Group C Recruitment 2018 | 130 PSU Job openings
- Defence Messenger vacancy 2018 application form at indfreejobs.in
- HVPN AE Recruitment 2018-19 Online form 105 Elect Engineer GATE Vacancies
- NFC Recruitment 2018 apply online for 35 DAE Job Vacancies
- Indian Navy Artificiar Recruitment 2018 apply online Notification last date 15.06.2018
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Apply online 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Course
- SC Railway Recruitment 2018-19 |14 Scouts Guide Quota Vacancies
- 35 Jobs-Scientist Delhi Vacancies 2018 Ministry of Earth Sciences Recruitment
- KRCL Recruitment 2018 apply for 100 Trackman Khalasi Job vacancies
- RPF SI recruitment 2018 | 1120 Sub Inspector Railway Vacancies in RPF/RPSF
- Rashtriya Military School Chail Recruitment 2018 | 07 Assistant Masters Job Vacancies
- Indian Coast Guard recruitment 01/2019 batch Assist Commandant GD, GD Pilot(male), CPL Branch jobs
- SHKM GMC Recruitment 2018 | 71 Sr Residents and Demonstrator Job vacancies
- AIIMS Delhi Group A Non faculty ,Group B Recruitment 2018 | 101 Delhi Govt Job vacancies
- IIT KANPUR Recruitment 2018 | 77 Asst Registrar, Jr Technician, Jr Assistant various job vacancies
- DRDO JRF JOBS 2018 NOTIFICATION DRDO Delhi JRF vacancy walk in interview
- IGCAR Recruitment 2018 | 248 Tech. Officer, Stipendiary Trainee, Technician, Scientific Asst Jobs
- SSC CGL Recruitment Notification 2018 2019 SSC CGL Online Form @ ssconline.nic.in
CHECK HERE >>LATEST WHO’s WHO
CHECK HERE >> LATEST GK MCQs
You may like :-
|10th Pass Latest Govt Jobs 2018||Defence Jobs 2018|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017||Latest Govt Jobs 2018|