RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017 18 | RBI Latest 526 Office Attendant Vacancies Apply online Last Date Exam Pattern 10th Base Exams 2017 RBI job vacancy 2017
Reserve Bank of India has issued a latest vacancy notification for recruitment of various Office Attendant posts . Eligible and interested candidates may apply online but not later than 07.12.2017 . RBI intends to recruit 526 aspirants through this employment notice.
- RBI Office Attendant recruitment 2017 apply online
- RBI Office Attendant notification 2017 18 RBI Office Attendant job vacancy
- RBI Office Attendant Syllabus Exam Pattern 2017-18
- How to Apply RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017-18
- 10th Pass Latest Govt Jobs 2017
- GK QUIZS/CURRENT AFFAIRS 2017 18
- Defence Jobs 2017
- Latest Haryana Govt Jobs 2017
- 12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017
- UPCOMING DEFENCE JOBS 2017
- Latest Govt Jobs 2017
- Delhi latest Govt jobs 2017
RBI Office Attendant recruitment 2017 apply online
For eligible candidates this is a very good opportunity so Apply at earliest without waiting for last date to hover around, this being a big opportunity for getting Reserve Bank jobs 2017 can not missed at any cost. So carefully read the RBI Office Attendant Recruitment notification 2017, while filling the application form ,as wrongly filled in application may lead to rejection of your candidature. So be alert while filling small but important details like spelling of Name should match with your matric certificate, application fee as directed and on the form as mentioned should be forwarded in the manner it is desired in the RBI Office Attendant Recruitment Notification 2017
RBI Office Attendant notification 2017 18 RBI Office Attendant job vacancy
Name of Organization– Reserve Bank of India
Mode of Application– Online
Nature of Job– Direct
Job Location– All over India
Name of the Post– Office Attendant
No. of Vacancies– 526 (UR- 366, OBC- 100, ST- 53, SC- 7)
Age Limit– 18 to 25 years (Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/11/1992 and not later than 01/11/1999 (both days including) are only eligible to apply)
Age Relaxation : As per Govt rules
Pay Scale– Rs 10940/- per month in the scale of Rs. 10940 – 380 (4) -12460 – 440 (3) – 13780 – 520 (3) – 15340 – 690 (2) -16720 – 860 (4) – 20160 – 1180 (3) – 23700/-
Application Fee– Rs. 450/- for UR and OBC, For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM- Rs. 50/-
RBI Office Attendant Syllabus Exam Pattern 2017-18
Please find below RBI Office attendant Syllabus Exam pattern. Candidates are advised to make sure that the topics of Reasoning, English, General awareness though seemingly easy but needs lot of writing practice. Math part is also a big hurdle for those dynamic individuals who are good at science and humanities , to prepare Numerical ability and all parts refer ind-govtjobs.in home page
|Sr. No.||Name of Subjects||No. of questions||Maximum No.||Duration|
Note : 1. Online test except the test of General English will be in Bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
2.There will be negative marking for wrong answer in the Online Test. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer
How to Apply RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017-18
- Candidates can apply online through official website www.rbi.org.in
- No other mode of Application will accepted.
- Candidate have a valid personal email ID and mobile number which should be kept active till the completion of this recruitment process.
- Click on the option “Recruitment for the post of Office Attendant” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen
- Before applying online, candidates should Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload
- Fill the details correctly and upload the recent color passport size photograph & signature in the given format.
- Click on Final Submit button .
- Click on Payment tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on Submit button & take printout of Application form and fee payment receipt for your future reference
Opening date for the submission of the application form-17/11/2017
Closing date for the submission of application form- 7/12/2017
Closing date for editing applications details: 7/12/2017
Closing date for printing your application : 22/12/2017
Schedule of Online Test ( Tentative) : December 2017/January 2018
Important link– www.rbi.org.in
You may like :-