PB water supply dept recruitment 2018 PBDWSS JE Recruitment 2018 Online Form for 210 JE Vacancies Punjab Water Supply and Sanitation dept Recruitment Notification 2018 | Punjab JE Govt jobs 2018 JE Civil Electrical Mechanical Dip Vacancies
PB water supply dept recruitment 2018
Online applications are invited for Recruitment through written test to fill following Job vacancies of the Department of Water Supply & Sanitation, Punjab. eligible and interested candidates need to apply online through www.govt.thapar.edu
The detailed information regarding number and type of posts, reservation , qualifications, and other terms and conditions etc. are given here under
Water Supply and Sanitation Recruitment 2018
Name of Department: Water Supply & Sanitation
Job Location: Punjab
Recruitment Type: Regular/direct
Mode of Application: Online
Name of Post: Jr. Engineer (Civil)
No. of Vacancies: 210
Total Vacancies – 199
SC Mazhbi & Balmiki (Punjab)- 13
SC Ramdasia & others (Punjab) – 12
Backward Class(Punjab) – 26
Ex Sm -UR(Punjab)- 22
Ex Sm -SC(Punjab)- 13
Ex Sm -BC(Punjab)- 06
Sportsperson -UR(Punjab)- 06
Sportsperson -SC(Punjab)- 05
PwD -Persons with Disabilities(Punjab)- 07
Freedom Fighters (Punjab)- 04
Punjab Water Supply dept Recruitment JE Eligibility criteria
3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering or its equivalent/Higher qualification from a recognized university or institution.
Name of Post: Jr. Engineer (Mechanical/Electrical)
No. of Vacancies: 11
SC Mazhbi & Balmiki (Punjab) -02
SC Ramdasia & others (Punjab) – 01
BC(Punjab) – 01
Ex Sm -UR(Punjab)- 01
PwD -Persons with Disabilities(Punjab)- 01
Punjab Water Supply dept JE Eligibility criteria
Qualification: 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or its equivalent/Higher qualification from a recognized university or institution.
Note: Candidates who have completed Diploma in 2 years with admission through Lateral Entry are eligible to apply.
Pay Scale/ Salary: Rs 10300-34800/-+4800 GP
Age Limit: 18 to 37 Years (Age reservation as per Govt. Rules)
Application Fee: SC/ST/PwD(Persons with Disabilities/BC- Rs.500/-
Other Categories – Rs. 1000/-
Punjab Water Supply Dept Recruitment JE Syllabus Exam Pattern 2018
Written test will contain 100 MCQ, with single correct answer, of one mark each. The paper will be 120 minutes duration and total of 100 marks.
There will be negative marking (1/4th marks shall be deducted for every wrong answer.
In case of tie of marks in the written test, the merit in that case shall be determined on the basis of date of birth. Candidate senior in age shall rank higher in order of merit. In the case of a tie in age also, a candidate getting higher percentage of marks secured at matriculation level shall be ranked higher in order of merit.
How to apply PB water supply dept recruitment 2018
Candidates need to read the recruitment notification carefully before the filling up online application form. Only online mode of filling the application form will be accepted through the official portal www.govt.thapar.edu
Candidates should fill one application form only and should clearly mention his/her category
Candidates should also fill correctly personnel information like name, Father Name, DOB, as per matriculation certificate.
Following documents must be ready with the candidate before filling application form
- Valid E-mail Account (In case candidates does not have he/she should create new e-mail id before up line online/Mobile No.
- Second Copy of recent passport size (JPEG Format), Photograph should be color & clear against light background, Caps, hats & Dark glasses are not acceptable.
- Religious headwear is allowed but it should not cover the face of the candidate.
- The size of photograph file should not exceed 50kb
- Scanned copy of signature in the jpeg. Format, Signature should be on white paper with black blue ink ball pen. Maximum Size of file will be 20kb.
- He/she must qualification certificate (and proof of passing Punjabi language, reservation category details + Demographic details including date of birth & nationality
Helpline 8557882876 or 8557884676 .
In Case of any difficulty in filling the application form/downloading admit card etc. Candidate can use the above helpline no. from Monday to Friday (9 A.M To 5P.M).
Email Id- email@example.com
Important Date PB water supply dept recruitment 2018
Date of Advertisement- 15.06.2018
Date of availability of Online Form- 16.06.2018
Last date for applying online- 11.07.2018
Last date for payment of application fee- 12.07.2018
Start date of downloading the admit card- 16.07.2018
Date of Written Examination- 29.07.2018
Uploading of question paper and answer key- 30.07.2018
Window for filling objections- 30.07.2018 to 03.08.2018
Result of Written Examination- 14.08.2018
Important Link: OFFICIAL WEBSITE
LATEST GOVT JOBS 2018-19
- NFL Group C Recruitment 2018 | 130 PSU Job openings
- Defence Messenger vacancy 2018 application form at indfreejobs.in
- HVPN AE Recruitment 2018-19 Online form 105 Elect Engineer GATE Vacancies
- NFC Recruitment 2018 apply online for 35 DAE Job Vacancies
- Indian Navy Artificiar Recruitment 2018 apply online Notification last date 15.06.2018
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Apply online 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Course
- SC Railway Recruitment 2018-19 |14 Scouts Guide Quota Vacancies
- Latest Current Affairs May 2018 MCQsCHECK HERE >>LATEST WHO’s WHOCHECK HERE >> LATEST GK MCQs
You may like this :-
10th Pass Latest Govt Jobs Defence Jobs 2018 12th Pass Govt Jobs 2018 Latest Govt Jobs