OFB Dum Dum Recruitment 2017 18 | OFB Latest Medical Practitioner vacancy in West Bengal | Walk in Interview for advt 01/35/Medical Practitioner/2017 Get Eligibility Salary
OFB Dum Dum Recruitment 2017
Ordnance Factory Dum Dum has issued a latest vacancy notification for recruitment of various Medical Practitioner posts . Eligible and interested candidates may attend Walk in Interview on 13.11.2017 . OFB Dum Dum intends to recruit 1+ Panel candidates through this advertisement.
For eligible candidates this is a very good opportunity so Apply at earliest without waiting for last date to hover around, this being a big opportunity for getting West Bengal govt jobs 2017 can not missed at any cost. So carefully read the OFB Dum Dum Recruitment notification 2017, while filling the application form ,as wrongly filled in application may lead to rejection of your candidature. So be alert while filling small but important details like spelling of Name should match with your matric certificate, application fee as directed and on the form as mentioned should be forwarded in the manner it is desired in the OFB Dum Dum Recruitment Notification 2017
West Bengal Govt jobs for Medical Practitioner
Name of the organization: Indian Ordnance Factory
Advertisement No : 01/35/Medical Practitioner/2017
Job Location : West Bengal
Nature of job : Contract
Mode of Applying : Online
Name of the post : Medical Practitioner
No. of vacancies : 01+ Panel (not specified)
Qualifications : MBBS Degree from MCI recognized Medical College of India. Must be registered Medical Practitioner
Remunerations: Rs.75,000/- per month
Duration of Contract : 20.11.2017 to 31.03.2018
Responsibilities and Duties for Indian Ordnance Factory jobs
- The Hired Medical Practitioner (HMP) has to perform duties as per the instructions of the Medical Officer (I/C) of the Ordnance Factory Dum Dum.
- The HMP shall attend the patients in the FHC & EHC, as advised.
- The HMP has to perform night duty or on-call duties, at-least 3 days in a week, including Sundays & Holidays apart from 8 hours daily duty.
- In case of accident or disaster, the HMP may be called from home to perform the duties.
- Retired doctors shall be hired only if they are below the age of 65 years and is medically fit and willing to perform medical duties including 24 hours DMO duties.
How to Apply OFB Dum Dum Recruitment 2017
Interested and eligible candidates may attend Walk in Interview along with original and self attested relevant testimonials at Ordnance Factory Dum Dum, Estate Health Clinic, Dum Dum Estate, Kolkata 700028 on 13.11.2017 at 9:30 AM
Documents to be produced at time of Interview:
- Medical Registration Certificate with National/State Council
- Proof of date of birth
- Original Certificates of Qualifications
- Experience certificate
- 2 copies of coloured photographs
- Internship Completion certificate
- Character Certificates from 2 Gazetted Officers of Central/State Govt.
Walk in Interview : 13.11.2017
Important Link : http://www.ofb.gov.in
YOU MAY LIKE:-
|10th Pass Latest Govt Jobs 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017||Latest Govt Jobs 2017|