NWR Jaipur Recruitment 2017 18 Apply for 1164 ITI Base Vacancies RRC Jaipur Recruitment 2017-18 | North Western Railway Recruitment Notification for ITI Apprentice
NWR Jaipur Recruitment 2017 2018 apply online
- NWR Jaipur Recruitment 2017 2018 apply online
- NWR AJMER JAIPUR JODHPUR Bikaner Recruitment 2017 2018
- NWR Railway ITI Jobs Vacancy Rajasthan Railway Jobs 2017 2018
- NWR ITI Apprentice Railway Vacancy
- How to Apply NWR Jaipur Recruitment 2017 2018
- General Instructions for NWR Jaipur Recruitment 2017 2018
- 10th Pass Latest Govt Jobs 2017
- GK QUIZS/CURRENT AFFAIRS 2017 18
- Defence Jobs 2017
- Latest Haryana Govt Jobs 2017
- 12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017
- UPCOMING DEFENCE JOBS 2017
- Latest Govt Jobs 2017
- Delhi latest Govt jobs 2017
Northern Railway has issued a latest vacancy notification for recruitment of ITI Apprentice posts . Eligible and interested candidates may apply by filling Application form but not later than 29.11.2017 . NWR intends to recruit 1164 candidates through this advertisement.
NWR AJMER JAIPUR JODHPUR Bikaner Recruitment 2017 2018
For eligible candidates this is a very good opportunity so Apply at earliest without waiting for last date to hover around, this being a big opportunity for getting Rajasthan Railway jobs 2017 can not missed at any cost. So carefully read the NWR Railway Jaipur Recruitment notification 2017, while filling the application form ,as wrongly filled in application may lead to rejection of your candidature. So be alert while filling small but important details like spelling of Name should match with your matric certificate, application fee as directed and on the form as mentioned should be forwarded in the manner it is desired in the NWR AJMER JAIPUR JODHPUR Bikaner Recruitment Notification 2017 2018
NWR Railway ITI Jobs Vacancy Rajasthan Railway Jobs 2017 2018
Name of organization– North Western Railway
Advertisement No.- 04/2017 (NWR/AA)
Job Location– Rajasthan -AJMER JAIPUR JODHPUR Bikaner
Total vacancies : 1146
Nature of job– Apprentices
Mode of applying– Online
Name of the post– Fitter
No. of Vacancies– 573
Name of the post– Electrician
No. of Vacancies– 09
Name of the post– Painter
No. of Vacancies– 111
Name of the post– Des Mechanic
No of Vacancies :189
Name of the post– Carpenter
No. of Vacancies– 81
Name of the post– Turner
No. of Vacancies– 12
Name of the post– M.M.T.M
No. of Vacancies– 21
Name of the post– Welder
No of Vacancies: 102
Name of the post– Machinist
No of Vacancies:18
Name of the post– Electric and S&T
No of Vacancies: 30
Qualification– 10TH with ITI in their relevant Trade [NTC Approved by NCVT/SCVT ]
Stiepend– As per extant rules and directive issued by Railway Board time to time.
Age limit– 15 to 24 yrs and age relaxation as per government rules
Application Fee– Rs. 100/- for UR and OBC and no fee for others
NWR ITI Apprentice Railway Vacancy
How to Apply NWR Jaipur Recruitment 2017 2018
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting rrcjaipur.in
- Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website. Candidates are required to log on to the RRC/CR website rrcjaipur.in provided for filling ONLINE applications and fill up the personal details/BIODATA etc carefully.
- Candidates should be in possession of Aadhaar Card. At the time of registration, candidates have to fill 12 digit Aadhaar Card number. The candidates not having Aadhaar number and have enrolled for Aadhaar but have not received Aadhaar Card can enter 28 digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID printed on the Aadhaar Enrolment slip.
- This provision is applicable to the candidates of all states and Union Territories except the state of Jammu and Kashmir, Meghalaya and Assam.
- Applicants from these states can enter in the online application form, their voter ID number, valid passport number, driving license number or any other valid Government identity card at the time of online application.
- Candidates have to produce original Aadhaar card or document mentioned above, at the time of document verification.
- Candidates are required to upload their colour photograph (size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm taken not later than three months from the date of application in colour, JPG/JPEG format, 100 DPI, size of the file should be between 20 kb-70 kb)
- with clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses. Candidates may note that RRC may, at any stage, reject the applications for uploading old/unclear photograph or for any significant variations between photograph uploaded in the Application Form and the actual physical appearance of the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to keep two additional copies of the same photograph ready with them for bringing at the time of Document Verification
General Instructions for NWR Jaipur Recruitment 2017 2018
- The decision of the Railway administration in all matters relating to eligibility. Acceptance or rejection of the applications and mode of selection shall be final.
- Imparting training in Railway will not confer any right to the candidates for their absorption in Railway after successful completion of training. In terms of para-10 of Schedule V of the Apprenticeship Rules, 1991. Notified on 15.07.92 by the Ministry of Labour, it shall not be obligatory on the part of the employer to offer any employment to the Apprentice on completion of period of his/her apprenticeship training in his/her establishment. It shall not be obligatory on the part of the apprentice to accept an employment under the employer, Imparting Training in Railway will not confer any right to the candidates for their absorption in Railway after completion of Training.
- Before applying the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other criteria at any stage of engagement and if error eneously engaged. Such candidates shall be summarily dismissed without notice.
- Candidature of the candidate shall be summarily dismissed without notice.
- Candidature of the candidate shall be cancelled if he/she fails to produce the required original testimonials for verification or any other discrepancy noticed
- If it is noticed by the Railway administration that the applicant has furnished wrong fake certificates . Railway administration reserves the right to discharge the candidate/ at any stage without notice even after his selection to undergo training.
- The Railway administration do not undertake any responsibility for sending reply to the candidates not selected or not called for. No correspondence in respect of the application submitted shall be entertained or replied by this office to any individual or
- The Railway administration will not be responsible for any printing error.
- After Selection for engagement, request of candidate to change the division will not be
Important dates for NWR Jaipur Recruitment 2017 2018
Closing date for the submission of Online application – 29/11/2017
Important link- www.rrc.jaipur.in
You may like :-