NPCIL Recruitment 2018 Apply online 200 Executive Trainee Vacancies NPCIL PSU Recruitment for Executive Trainee 2018 through GATE-2017 or GATE-2018 | Get here NPCIL EX TRAINEE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA SYLLABUS EXAM PATTERN
NPCIL Recruitment 2018 apply online executive Trainee
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has issued a latest vacancy notification for recruitment of various executive Trainee posts . Eligible and interested candidates may apply online but not later than 18. 04.2018 .NPCIL intends to recruit 200 candidates through this advertisement.
NPCIL Recruitment 2017 -18
For eligible candidates this is a very good opportunity so Apply at earliest without waiting for last date to hover around, this being a big opportunity for getting NPCIL Psu govt jobs 2017 can not missed at any cost. So carefully read the NPCIL Recruitment notification 2017, while filling the application form ,as wrongly filled in application may lead to rejection of your candidature. So be alert while filling small but important details like spelling of Name should match with your matric certificate, application fee as directed and on the form as mentioned should be forwarded in the manner it is desired in NPCIL Recruitment Notification 2018
www.npcil.nic.in recruitment 2017-18
Advertisement No.- NPCIL/HRM/ET/2018/02
Name of the Organization– NPCIL
Job Location– All over India
Mode of Applying– Online
Nature of Recruitment– Trainee
Total Vacancies– 200
Name of the Post– Executive Trainee (Mechanical 85, Chemical- 15, Electrical- 50, Electronics & Communication- 15, Instrumentation- 8, Civil- 27)
No. Of Vacancies– 200 UR- 81, SC- 39, ST- 25, OBC- 55
Qualification– BE/B Tech/B Sc (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 6 engineering disciplines mentioned in the Table below from a recognized University/Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC.
Applicants must have a valid GATE-2017 or GATE-2018 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline.
A minimum of 60% marks means the marks as per the ordinances of the respective university and Candidates who have done 5 years integrated course leading to ME/M Tech with a minimum of 60% marks in the relevant discipline may also apply subject to fulfilling other laid down criteriaand Only the above mentioned disciplines will be considered.
Courses/Disciplines with equivalence to the above will not be considered.
Applicants must have a valid GATE 2017/GATE 2018 scores in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline. .
Applicants whose final results are awaited and/or are appearing for the final year/semester examination during 2018, but are otherwise eligible, may also apply.
If selected, they will be required to submit the final result indicating completion of degree and percentage of marks (not less than 60%) on or before 30th November, 2018.
Pay Scale– Rs. 35000/- during the trainee and after successful training trainee will be appointed as Scientific officer Level 10 Rs. 56100
Age Limit– 26 years and age relaxation as per government rules
Application Fee– Rs. 500/- for UR and OBC and no fee for others
How to Apply NPCIL Recruitment 2018 Apply online
- Candidates can visit the official website npcilcareers.co.in and submitted their application form.
- Candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria and ensure that they meet all the criteria before applying.
- Candidate must ensure that she/he has valid GATE 2017/GATE 2018 Score with qualifying marks applicable in the discipline against which she/he wish to apply
- Before applying online candidate should scan his/her photograph in JPEG format, of size not more than 50KB and a minimum of 125 x 165 pixels (4.4 x 5.8 in cm) in dimensions and signature in JPEG format of size not more than 20KB and a minimum of 125 x 80 pixels (4.4 x 2.9 cm) in dimensions. The photograph uploaded will be printed Page 9 of 14 on the interview call letter and only the applicant whose photograph is printed on the call letter will be allowed to appear for interview, if called for.
- Candidate is requested to enter her/his valid and active email address, as all important communications will be sent to this email address. SMS will also be sent to the candidate if an active mobile number for communication is provided. If the mobile number registered by the candidate is in the TRAI NCPR list (formerly called DND), candidate will not receive SMS alerts related to the registration. If candidate wants to receive future SMS alerts from NPCIL related to recruitment of ET-2018, she/he is requested to remove her/his mobile number from the NCPR list through service provider.
Opening date for the submission of application form- 4/4/2018
Closing date for the submission of application form- 18/4/2018
Important Link– www.npcilcareers.co.in
You may like :-
|10th Pass Latest Govt Jobs||Defence Jobs 2018|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs 2018||Latest Govt Jobs 2018