NALCO Odisha Recruitment 2017 18 | 22 Nalco Jobs Notification | New MT and Managerial Govt Job Openings 2017 18 | Odisha PSU Jobs 2017 18
National Aluminium Company limited (NALCO), a Navratna company is the largest integrated Alumina Aluminium complex of Asia, having state of the Art technology, with its present turnover of more than Rs. 7156.53 crores is going for future growth and expansion with India & across the globe. The Company also enjoy premier trading house status in the field of export and has won many prestigious awards for its excellent performance with significant value addition to its shareholders.
NALCO Odisha Recruitment 2017 18 | 22 Nalco Jobs Notification | Bhubaneswar Jobs
- NALCO Odisha Recruitment 2017 18 | 22 Nalco Jobs Notification | Bhubaneswar Jobs
- NALCO CA/ICWA Qualification Eligibility
- NALCO Company secretary Eligibility
- NALCO MT Age limit
- NALCO Selection process for MT Management Trainee
- NALCO Management Trainee PAY SCALE Compensation package
- nalco Service Agreement & placement
- HOW TO APPLY NALCO Odisha Recruitment 2017 18:
Job location: Bhubaneswar
Name of the post: Management Trainee
No. of vacancy: 14
Finance 12, Company secretary 02
Reservation: 14 [ UR-07, OBC-03, SC-03, ST-01] &
3% horizontally reserved for PWD (HH,/VH) category.
NALCO CA/ICWA Qualification Eligibility
Finance: Chartered Accoutant(CA) from ICAI or cost accountant(CMA) from ICAI.
NALCO Company secretary Eligibility
company secretaryship(ACS/FCS) from ICSI
NALCO MT Age limit
30 years (As on 15.05.2017)
NALCO Selection process for MT Management Trainee
Selection will be based on the marks secured by them in all the papers both in inter/Executive & Final/ professional examination of Chartered Accountant/cost Accountant/company secretary and the performance in the personal interview. The candidates will be called for personal interview on a ratio of 1:10 to the number of vacancies based on the percentage of marks secured by them in all the papers both in Inter/Executive & final/professional examinations of chartered accountant/cost accountant/company secretary respectively. The vacancies earmarked for finance discipline would be preferably at a proportion of 60:40 between CA & CMA and the said proportion may be varied depending upon the overall response of the candidates in different categories in CA & CMA
NALCO Management Trainee PAY SCALE Compensation package
Rs. 16400-3%- 40500/-during one year training. Upon successful completion of training i.e. subject to fulfilling the required related/other criteria of the company in force & amended from time to time, they be absorbed as Jr. manager at E1 grade in the pay scale of Rs. 24900-3%-50500/- besides basis pay, the employee is entitled to dearness allowance, perquisite under cafeteria approach, HRA medical facility for self & dependents and superannuation benefits i.e. contributory provident fund, gratuity etc. As per rules of the company in force from time to time during training/after absorption.
nalco Service Agreement & placement
The selected candidate at the time of joining will be required to execute a service agreement bond of Rs. 3,00000/- or Rs. 4,00000- and the selected candidate shall undergo one year on the job training at different location of the company. The selected candidates may be assigned jobs/functions/assignments as per the requirement of the company.
Application fee: Rs.500/-
Read more latest and live NALCO Odisha Recruitment jobs 2017 18
Name of the post: Dy. General Management (finance) & Asst. General Management (Finance)
No. of vacancy: Dy. General Manager (finance)-E07 (UR-02)
Asst. General Manager (financé)-E-06 (UR-03, OBC-02, SC-01)
NALCO Odisha Recruitment 2017 18 Qualification & Experience:
Degree in any discipline with CA/CMA or MBA specialization in Finance management. The candidates should have the required number of years of relevant experience as an Executive/officer in Govt. or PSUs or reputes/leading organization as mentioned at Table-111. Candidates having exposure in sales accounting, treasury, fund management & investment proposal, negotiation/discount of bills, costing, project accounting, MIS, budget control, compilation of annual accounts and audit thereof, direct taxation, tender procedures, computerized accounts, risk management, work experience in ERP environment, etc will be desirable.
Scale of pay:
(i) General manager(E6) Rs. 51300-73000 min. relevant work exp. 17 Max Age. 50years.
(ii) Dy. General manager (E7) Rs. 51300-73000 min.Relevant work exp 20years max age 52.
In addition to basic pay and DA in industrial DA pattern (presently 117.1% of basic), the other benefits shall include perks (45% of basic pay), performance related pay based on the company’s as well as individual performance, company accommodation or HRA, medical facilities for self and family, post retirement medical benefits, leave encashment, pension as per NPS contributory provident fund, insurance Gratuity, etc. as per company’s rule.
- The assessment of candidates will be made through personal interview. Candidates meeting with the advertized specifications for the particular post will be short-listed for personal interview. Based on the performance in personal interview, organizational requirement, vacancies to be operated, the candidates will be selected.
- Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/ criteria and/or to restrict the number of candidates in the personal interview, if so required.
During the probation period and/or after absorption, selected executives will be posted in the NALCO establishments anywhere in India & is transferable as per the requirement. The selected executives may be assigned jobs/functions/ related to their area as per the requirements of the company.
NALCO Odisha Recruitment 2017 18 Application fee: Rs. 100/- (application fee is not applicable for SC, ST & PWD candidates)
For external candidates:
There will be no upper age limit and application fee for internal candidates. However, their cases will be governed as per the rules of the company.
HOW TO APPLY NALCO Odisha Recruitment 2017 18:
- The candidates need to apply online in the career section of NALCO website (nalcoindia.com) from 15.05.2017 to 09.06.2017. candidates should click on the online application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the online application form giving accurate information. If the online application is not successful completed, candidate is required to register again. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- No request with respect to change in any date entered by the candidate will be entertained once the online application is submitted successfully. While applying online, candidate needs to upload the scanned copy of their mark sheet, recent passport size colour photograph, signature and demand draft towards application fee, if applicable. In case the candidate is called for personal interview, he/she will be required to produce his/her original certificate an other relevant documents as mentioned in the on-line application form.
- After on-line registration and successful submission of the application form, candidates are required to take a print out of the application form, affix a passport size colour photograph identical to the uploaded color photograph in the online application form and attach the required application fee in the form of Bank Draft/DD drawn in favour of “National Aluminium company limited” payable at Bhubaneswar application fee is not refundable for any reason whatsoever.
- The downloaded application with self-attested photocopies of all the documents in support of the information given by the candidate in their on-line application should reach Recruitment cell, HRD department, national Aluminum company limited, NALCO bhawan, P/1,Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar 751013, Odisha by post applied for should be super scribed on the envelop used for sending the hard copy of the application. No application will be received by hand. No manual/paper application will be entertained directly unless registered and applied online. The application must reach the address along with all document in support of their age, qualification, experience ,pay scale/emoluments by 13.06.2017.
- It may be noted that a candidate’s application only in soft copy will not be entertained and will be rejected summarily if the hard copy of the application form along with other requisite self-attested photocopies of the relevant documents and application fee is not received on or before 13.06.2107n(5:30pm).
- NALCO will not be responsible for any candidate for not being able to submit their online application within the last date on account of system error or for any other reason.
- A candidate can apply for one post only. Candidates applying for more than one post will be considered for the lower grade/post.
- Only/Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
Important Link: www.nalcoindia.com
- Opening of online submission of application 15.05.2017(12:30pm)
- Last date of submission of online application 09.06.2017(05:30pm)
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of application along with request documents & application fee 13.06.2017 (05:30pm)
You may like following Govt Jobs 2017 :-
|All Govt Jobs 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017||Latest Govt Jobs 2017|
CANDIDATES APPLYING FOR GOVT JOBS 2017-18 SHOULD READ THIS GENERAL KNOWLEDGE PAGE FOR GOVT EXAMS 2017