KVS TGT Recruitment 2018 Apply for 5193 LDCE 2018 | KVS TGT PRT Upcoming Jobs alert | KVS LDCE teaching Vacancies 2018 | KVS Limited Departmental examination 2018 ,Eligibility criteria, Salary,Syllabus Exam Pattern
KVS TGT Recruitment 2018 online form
KVS has floated a latest Job Recruitment whereby it has offered various positions of Vice Principal, TGT, PGT,Head Master though KVS Recruitment 2018-19.Eligible and interested candidates may apply from www.kvsangathan.nic.in till 25.04.2018
KVS TGT recruitment 2018 LDCE Syllabus
Name of the Organization– KVS
Job Location– All over India
Mode of Applying– Online
Nature of Recruitment– Direct
Total Vacancies– 5193
Name of the Post– Vice Principal
No. Of Vacancies– 146
Qualification– Post graduation/ Master’s Degree onward and B.Ed. or equivalent and 5 years working experience
Name of the Post– PGT
No. Of Vacancies– 1731 (Hindi- 218, English- 226, Physics- 257, Chemistry- 267, Mathematics- 218, Biology- 208, History- 76, Geography- 72, Economics- 189
Qualification– Master Degree in their relevant subject and equivalent and B.Ed and 3 years working experience
Name of the Post– Head Master
No. Of Vacancies– 163
Qualification– PRT with 5 years regular service in KVS and total qualifying regular service as PRT at least 5 years regular service in KVS.
Name of the Post– TGT
No. Of Vacancies– 3316 (Hindi- 584, English- 594, Sanskrit- 347, Science/ Biology- 487, Mathematics- 566, Social Science- 575
Qualification– 4 years integrated degree in their relevant college or Graduation in their relevant subject with B.ed with 50% marks
How to Apply KVS Recruitment 2018
- Candidates can visit the official website kvsangathan.nic.in and submitted their application form.
- The reporting officer shall login the portal using login ID & Password already being used by the Vidyalays having school Code provided by CBSE for sending various data to CBSE.
- The Kendriya Vidyalayas/ ZIETs that have not beep provided CBSE school code yet will be provided Log in ID & Password for the purpose separately through Dy. Commissioner concerned.
- The reporting officer shall download the format of vigilance clearance certificate form the link provided and get it filled, signed & Stamped in respect of each eligible applicant and will upload Scanned image of the same in the size less than 1 MB in designated Digital Format.
- After logging, the principal/ Director ZIETs shall fill in the required details of applicants after due verification from the service document / Records available in the vidyalaya / ZIET.
- After completing filling of the details, the following scanned images for each applicant in the designated Digital formats shall also be uploaded Scanned image of photograph Size upto 50 KB, Scanned image of signature & Stamped vigilance clearance certificate (size upto 1 mb) by the reporting officer.
- Once the uploading of all the applicants is done, the principal ZIETs shall generate list by clicking the icon “General List’
- After generating list, the principal / Director ZIETs shall sign, stamp and send the same to the Dy. Commissioner concerned after retaining a copy for record.
Commencement of Online Link for LDE- 11/4/2018
Last date for filling & Submission of online application by the Reporting Officer Principal/ Director ZIETS – 25/4/2018
Last date of receipt of certified hard copy Generated List of the candidates by the KVS concerned the reporting officer in confirmation– 1/5/2018
Important Link– www.kvsangathan.nic.in
You may like :-
|10th Pass Latest Govt Jobs||Defence Jobs 2018|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs 2018||Latest Govt Jobs 2018