KRCL Recruitment 2018 apply online for 100 Trackman Pointsman ,Khalasi Job vacancies
KRCL Trackman Recruitment 2018 apply online
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) invites online applications for 100 Trackman Pointsman ,Khalasi Job vacancies from eligible candidates who are domicile of the states of Maharashtra, Goa and Karnataka OR Land loser candidates ie, those candidates whose land has been acquired for Konkan Railway project.
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018 apply online
Name of Department: Konkan Railway Corporation Limited
Mode of Application: Online Application
Total No. of Vacancies: 100
Name of Post: Track man
No. of Vacancies: 50 (UR-45, SC-05)
Medical Category: Aye—3
Name of Post: Pointsman
No. of Vacancies: 37(UR-18, OBC-10, SC-06, ST-03)
Medical category: Aye-2
Name of Post: Khalasi-electrical
No. of Post: 02(UR-02)
Medical Category: Bee-1
Name of Post: Khalasi S & T
No. of Posts: 08(UR-03, SC-02, ST-03)
Medical Category: Bee-1
Name of Post: Khalasi Mechanical
No. of Post: 03 (UR-03)
NOTE: Out of these total 100 vacancies 19 vacancies are reserved for Ex-Servicemen & 2 vacancies are for PWD.
Qualification: 10th standard pass from a recognized board for all vacancies
Pay Scale/ Salary: Level 01 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with allowances as admissible under the CDA Scale.
Age Limit: 18 to 31 Years
Application Fee : Rs.500/- for General,
Rs.250/- for SC/ST/EXSM/Female/Minorities/Economically Backward Class applicants .
Mode of Payment: The job aspirants can deposit online fee through internet banking or credit/debit cards up to 21/06/2018 till 23:55 Hrs.
How to Apply KRCL Recruitment 2018
- Candidates can visit the official website and submit their application
- Candidates should ensure that they possess/fulfill all eligibility conditions prescribed for the post as on the closing date for submitting application.
- Candidates waiting for results of prescribed educational qualification should not apply.
- Candidates should have their own mobile number , valid & active personal email id and keep them active for the entire duration of recruitment as KRCL shall send all recruitment related communications only through SMS and email till the recruitment is completely over.
- KRCL will not entertain any request for change of mobile number and e-mail address at any stage.
- Candidates should enter their Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/SSLC/High School Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate ONLY.
- In cases of name change, candidates should indicate their changed Name only in the ONLINE application. However, other details should match with the Matriculation or Equivalent certificate. Date of such change (or) application for such change should be prior to the date of submission of ONLINE application. Gazette Notification or any other legal document as applicable for such cases should be submitted at the time of DV.
- In order to ensure speedy filling up of application by the candidates, they should keep ready the following documents in digital form before logging in to the application page.
- Candidate Photograph in colour: JPEG image of size up to 80KB Candidate signature in Blue/black ink only of size up to 50 KB
- The candidates shall have to register their names. A registration number will be generated. This Registration number will be sent to the candidates mobile number.
- A link for filling application along with password will be sent to the candidate’s email address. On activation of this link, the candidate will get access to the application form
- Eligibility of the candidates will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the ONLINE Application.
- If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information
- or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post, his/her candidature will be rejected forthwith.
Selection process: Selection process will comprise mainly CBT, PET and DV.
KRCL Trackman Syllabus Exam Pattern
Candidates will have to pass the CBT tentatively proposed to be held in August 2018 , it will consist of General awareness .
Question paper will be of 100 marks and there will be negative marking for wrong attempts.
1/3 rd mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Paper will be of 90 minutes duration only.
Important Link: www.konkanrailway.com
Opening date for submission of Online application : 22.05.2018
Closing date for submission of Online application : 21.06.2018 up to 23:55 Hrs.
KRCL SYLLABUS EXAM PATTERN 2018
The recruitment process shall involve CBT, PET, and DV. The date, time and venue for CBT, PET and DV or any other additional activity as applicable shall be fixed by KRCL and shall be intimated to the eligible candidates. Request for any modification in this regard shall not be entertained.
- CBT: The CBT is tentatively scheduled in the month of August-2018.
The CBT is of screening nature and the standard of questions for the CBT will be generally is conformity with the educational standards as mentioned.
Negative marking: There shall be negative making for incorrect answers in CBT. 1/3rd of the marks allotted for each question shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
Electronic gadgets le Mobile phones, Bluetooth Devices, Pen Drives, Laptops, Calculators, Wrist Watches or any other communication devices are strictly not allowed inside the exam hall. Any infringement of this instruction shall entail summary rejection besides legal action including debarment f4rom future examinations.
Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile pho etc. to the venue of the examination, as arrangements for safe keeping cannot be assured
- CBT Qualifying Marks
The minimum percentage of marks required to qualify for further process shall be as follows for various categories: UR-40%, OBCNCL/SC/ST0%WDUR-38%, Others28%).
- CBT-Pattern &Syllabus
No. of Questions: 100
The questions will be of objective type with multiple choices and are likely to include questions pertaining to Common General Awareness:
PET Type: Male:-should be able to run a distance if 1000 metres in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance.
Female: Should be able to run a distance of 400 metres in 3 minutes and 10 seconds in one chance.
PET: Physical Efficiency Test: Candidates twice the number of vacancies who qualify in CBT will be called for PET- candidates equal to the number of vacancies who qualify in PET will be called for DV.Extra 50% of the number of vacancy who qualify in PET will also be called for DV as a stand by .PET is qualifying in nature.
NOTE: Persons with disabilities are exempted from appearing for PET. However after qualifying in CBT,such candidates will have to pass the medical examination prescribed for persons with disabilities.
- Common General Awareness:
Number System, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM,HCF, Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Mensuration, Time & Work , Time & Distance, Simple & Compound Interest, Profit & Loss, Algebra, Geometry & Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square Root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.
i.ii. General Intelligence & Reasoning:
Analogies, Alphabetical & Number Series, Coding & Decoding, Mathematical Operations, Relationships, Syllogism. Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation & Sufficiency, Conclusions & Decision Making, similarities & Differences, Analytical Reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement- Arguments & Assumptions etc.
i.iii. General Science
The syllabus under this shall cover Physics, Chemistry & Life Sciences of 7th Standard Level.
i.iv. General Awareness & Current Affairs in Science & Technology, Sports , History, Geography Culture, Personalities Economics, Politics and other subjects of importance.
You may like :-
|10th Pass Latest Govt Jobs||Defence Jobs 2018|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs 2018||Latest Govt Jobs 2018