JKPSC Job Recruitment Notification 2017 Apply online |66 MO Jobs vacancy @ jkpsc.nic.in Recruitment Eligibility Syllabus exam date J&K Government vacancy 2017 2018
- JKPSC Recruitment 2017 apply online
- JKPSC Job Recruitment Notification 2017 MO Vacancies
- How to Apply JKPSC Job Recruitment Notification 2017-18
- 10th Pass Latest Govt Jobs 2017 2018
- GK QUIZS/CURRENT AFFAIRS 2017 18
- Defence Jobs 2017 2018
- Latest Haryana Govt Jobs 2017 2018
- 12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017 2018
- UPCOMING DEFENCE JOBS 2017 2018
- Latest Govt Jobs 2017 2018
- Delhi latest Govt jobs 2017 2018
JKPSC Recruitment 2017 apply online
JKPSC has floated a Latest JKPSC job recruitment notification for employing following staff through direct recruitment, eligible and interested candidates can apply online till 15.12.2017
JKPSC Job Recruitment Notification 2017 MO Vacancies
Name of Organization– JKPSC
Advertisement No.– 11- PSC (DR-P) OF 2017 DATED – 15-11-2017
Job Location- J & K
Nature of Recruitment- Direct
Mode of Applying– Online
Name of post– Medical Officer (Ayurvedic)
No. Of Vacancies– 50 OM- 28, RBA- 10, SC- 4, ST- 5, ALC- 1, SLC- 1
Name of post– Medical Officer (Homeopathy)
No. Of Vacancies– 16 OM- 8, RBA- 3, SC- 2, ST- 1, ALC- 1, SLC- 1
Qualification – Bachelors Degree in Ayurvedic / Bachelors Degree in Homeopathy
Pay Scale– Rs. 9300-34800 + 5400/- GP
Age limit– 18 to 40 year as on 01/01/2017
Application Fee– Rs. 805 for UR and Rs. 405/- for others [ REFER NOTIFICATION ATTACHED HERE]
How to Apply JKPSC Job Recruitment Notification 2017-18
- Candidates are required to apply online through the website (jkpsc.nic.in) of the Commission. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
- Applicants are first required to go to the JKPSC website (jkpsc.nic.in) and click on the link “Online Application”.
- An “APPLY” button on the window of the computer will appear and the candidates will click on the APPLY button against the post he/she is eligible.
- On clicking “APPLY” button, an instruction window will appear. Candidates should read
instructions carefully before clicking on “APPLY” button at the bottom of the webpage.
- On clicking “APPLY” button, the system will ask the candidate to fill in the personal details.
- The candidate shall also be required to upload the images of recent photograph and signature. Photograph image must mention the date in which it is taken.
- Size of the photograph (passport size) and signature must be between 10kB to
20kB in *.jpeg or *.jpg only.
- By clicking on “SUBMIT” button at bottom of the page, it will display all facts/particulars that a candidate may have mentioned while filling up the necessary fields.
- Once the candidate is satisfied about the filled in details, then, he or she may click on
“SUBMIT” button to finally push the data into server with successful submission report, which he or she can print. In case, a candidate feels that the fields/data filled are/is wrong then he or she will be required to edit the details by pressing the EDIT button, until he or she is satisfied about the correctness of the information required to be filled
in the desired fields.
- Application once submitted cannot be edited.
- On successful submission of the online application, a window will open with a link to print e-challan and application form.
- The candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan and can deposit fees in
any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank in the designated account number only printed on the e-challan. A counterfoil copy of the application fee payment echallan duly authenticated by the bank with (a) branch name & code no and (c) date of deposit filled by the branch official shall be enclosed with the hard copy to be submitted in the office of the Commission along with other requisite documents.
- Submission of fee payment challan shall not be accepted/entertained after cut-off date
fixed for the advertisement Notification.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other
mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications
would be rejected.
Opening Date for submission of application form- 16/11/2017
Closing date for submission of application form- 15/12/2017
Closing date for submission of application fee- 18/12/2017
Important Link– OFFICIAL WEBSITE
You may like :-
Always refer indgovtjobs.in for perfect new jobs vacancy in j&kl