Jharkhand High Court PA Vacancy 2018 notification for 32 PA vacancies High Court Jharkhand Upcoming Recruitment 2018 Get Here latest Jharkhand upcoming Vacancies 2018 |Jharkhand High Court Vacancy 2018 Eligibility criteria selection process Syllabus Exam pattern
Jharkhand High Court PA Vacancy notification 2018
Jharkhand High Court has issued a latest notification for recruitment of Personal Assistant,PA, Eligible and interested job aspirants can apply up to 24.05.2018
Jharkhand High Court Vacancy
Name of the Organization– High Court Jharkhand
Job Location– Jharkhand
Mode of Applying– Online
Nature of Recruitment– Direct
Total Vacancies– 32
Name of the Post– Personal Assistant in High court
No. Of Vacancies– 32 UR- 10, ST- 12, SC- 4, B.C- I- 4, B.C-II- 2
Qualification– Graduate on/before the last date of submission of online application, having proficiency in English shorthand and in typing. The speed of shorthand would be 100 WPM (words per minute) and typing would be 40 WPM (words per minute) in English on computer with maximum permissible mistakes up to 10%.
Pay Scale- Rs. 9300- 34800 + 4600 GP
Age Limit– 18 to 37 years as on 1/4/2018 and age relaxation for reserve category as per government rules
Application Fee– Rs. 500/- for UR and B.C both and Rs. 125/- for others
How to Apply Jharkhand High Court PA Vacancy 2018
- Candidates can visit the official website and submit their online application
- Candidate is advised to go through the requirements of eligibility, age etc. and satisfy himself/ herself that he/ she is eligible before applying.
- Copies of supporting documents, along with their originals, will be sought from those candidates who qualify for Personality Test/ Viva voce.
- At the time of scrutiny, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and no further claim will be entertained in this regard.
- The High Court’s decision in this regard shall be final and binding.
- Candidates can upload their scanned document like matriculation certificate, graduation certificate and other document in size of 2 MB and JPG or PNG only
- Candidates uploaded their scanned photograph in size of Maximum 2 MB and uploaded their signature less than 2 MB
- Candidate is not required to send the printout of duly filled application form or any documents to the High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi. Candidate is advised to keep a printout of the duly filled application with himself/ herself for future requirement/ reference
- Candidates are advised to retain with themselves the UTR (Unique Transaction Reference) number which will be generated on payment of prescribed examination fee
Important Dates for Jharkhand High Court PA Vacancy 2018
Opening date for the submission of application form- 10/5/2018
Closing date for the submission of application form- 24/5/2018
Important Link For Jharkhand Upcoming Vacancy
You may like :-
|10th Pass Latest Govt Jobs 2018||Defence Jobs 2018|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017||Latest Govt Jobs 2018|