Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2019 |12th Pass Sailor SSR Feb 2019 Batch Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2019 for Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) for 12th pass Get Here Latest Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2019 Eligibility Criteria Exam Syllabus Pattern Selection Process Age Limit @www.indiannavy.nic.in
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2019 apply online
Indian navy invites online applications from male unmarried Indians for enrolment for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) as Sailor for Feb 2019 Batch
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment Feb 2019 Batch
For eligible candidates this is a very good opportunity so Apply at earliest without waiting for last date to hover around, this being a big opportunity for getting Indian Navy sailor job and can not be missed .
Carefully read the notification, while submitting the ONLINE application form ,as wrongly filled in application may lead to rejection of your candidature.
So be alert while filling small but important details like spelling of Name should match with your matric certificate, application fee as directed and on the form as mentioned should be forwarded in the manner it is desired in the Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment notification 2019
Indian Navy SAILOR Recruitment Notification 2019
Name of Organization– Indian Navy
Mode of Application– Online
Nature of Recruitment– Direct
Job Location– All over India
Name of the Post– Sailor
Qualification– 12th with Math, Physics and at least one of these subject Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Board of School Education recognized by MHRD , Govt of India
Stipend– Rs. 14,600/- and after Training-Level 3 of Defense Pay Matrix ( Rs. 21700- 69100/-)
Age Limit– Candidates should have been born between 1st Feb 1998 to 31 Jan 2002.
Application Fee– Rs. 60/-
Selection Criteria for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2019
INDIAN NAVY SAILOR SYLLABUS EXAM PATTERN
Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit on their performance in Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
- Written Test
- For Written Test The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type. The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e.
- General Knowledge.
- The question paper will be of 10+2 standard and the syllabus for the examination is available on website joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Duration of examination will be one hour. The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups.
- Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- MEDICAL STANDARD
- Min Height > 157 cm [ min Chest Expansion – 5 cm]
- VISUAL STANDARDS
- Without Glasses>> Better eye – 6/6 , Worse Eye -6/9
- With Glasses>> Better eye – 6/6 , Worse Eye -6/6
- Permanent Body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms.
How to Apply Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2019
- Candidates can visit the official Website joinindiannavy.gov.in
- For this entry, the candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 02.06.2018 to 15.06.2018.
- The procedure is as follows:-
- Before filling online application, keep matric certificate & 10+2 Mark sheets ready for reference.
- Register yourself on joinindiannavy.gov.in with your E-mail ID, if not registered already. The E-mail ID will be used for all future communication. ‘Log in’ with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”. Click on “Apply” (√) button.
- Fill up the Form completely.
- Before clicking the ‘Submit’ button make sure all the details are correct and all required documents are scanned in original and uploaded.
- Online applications will be further scrutinized for eligibility and may be rejected if found not eligible in any respect.
- THE PHOTOGRAPH TO BE UPLOADED SHOULD BE OF GOOD QUALITY WITH BLUE BACKGROUND. Size of Photograph should be from 100-600 kb
- The application may be uploaded from Common Service Centres (CSC) across the country, against a fixed fee of Rs 60/- + GST.
- This facility is entirely optional.
- In case of any difficulty faced by candidates, they may contact IHQ MoD (Navy) through website joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Opening date for submission of online application :02.06.2018
Closing date for the submission of application form- 15.06.2018
Important link– www.indiannavy.nic.in
INDIAN NAVY SAILOR ADMIT CARD
Indian Navy Sailor admit card call up letters will be available form Sep/Oct 2018,
No call letter will be provided by Post, it can be downloaded only from joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy Sailor Call up letters will be available for only eligible short listed candidates Sailor admit Card will mention Date , Time and venue for recruitment tests
To download Navy Sailor admit card >> CLICK HERE
REFER LATEST GOVT JOBS 2018-19
- SBI Contract recruitment 2018 |13 SBI job vacancies for In Service N Retired executives
- 35 Jobs-Scientist Delhi Vacancies 2018 Ministry of Earth Sciences Recruitment
- KRCL Recruitment 2018 apply for 100 Trackman Khalasi Job vacancies
- RPF SI recruitment 2018 | 1120 Sub Inspector Railway Vacancies in RPF/RPSF
- Rashtriya Military School Chail Recruitment 2018 | 07 Assistant Masters Job Vacancies
- Indian Coast Guard recruitment 01/2019 batch Assist Commandant GD, GD Pilot(male), CPL Branch jobs
- SHKM GMC Recruitment 2018 | 71 Sr Residents and Demonstrator Job vacancies
- AIIMS Delhi Group A Non faculty ,Group B Recruitment 2018 | 101 Delhi Govt Job vacancies
- IIT KANPUR Recruitment 2018 | 77 Asst Registrar, Jr Technician, Jr Assistant various job vacancies
- DRDO JRF JOBS 2018 NOTIFICATION DRDO Delhi JRF vacancy walk in interview
- IGCAR Recruitment 2018 | 248 Tech. Officer, Stipendiary Trainee, Technician, Scientific Asst Jobs
- Cantonment Board Dharamshala Recruitment 2018 | 17 Billing Clerk, Porter Lab Technician Various jobs
- SSC CGL Recruitment Notification 2018 2019 SSC CGL Online Form @ ssconline.nic.in
CHECK HERE >>LATEST WHO’s WHO
CHECK HERE >> LATEST GK MCQs
You may like this :-
|10th Pass Latest Govt Jobs||Defence Jobs 2018|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs 2018||Latest Govt Jobs