Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 | Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Course | Get Indian Navy Bharti Job Navy recruitment 2017 Notification Online Application form
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
- Indian Navy B Tech degree course 2017 18
- Indian Navy Educational Qualification Eligibility
- Navy Physical Standards
- Indian Navy Pay Scale & Promotion:
- How to apply Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
- Selection Procedure Indian Navy Recruitment
- Indian Navy +2 cadet entry ADMIT CARD 2017 | Hall Ticket Download
Indian Navy vacancy 2017 18
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 NOTIFICATION >> Hi Guys , Indian Navy has floated a latest Indian Navy Course Recruitment Notification 2017 .So Job Aspirants who were waiting for Job in Indian Navy this is perhaps the best Opportunities for those who was waiting for this Indian Navy vacancy 2017 to be advertised. Candidates must remember that only eligible Bachelors can apply online for this Latest Navy Jobs 2017 18.
Here job aspirants must note that candidates who have +2 /XII examination qualified or have appeared but waiting for result can apply for Indian Navy B Tech degree course 2017 , after which they shall be absorbed in Various Ranks of Indian Navy after successful completion of 4 years course . These Ranks are Sub lieutenant, Lieutenant, Lieutenant Cdr, Commander. Applications now invited from UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES (fulfilling the conditions of nationality as laid down by the Govt of India) to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhumala, Kerala for a four years degree course under 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme.
No. of Indian Navy vacancy: not specify
Name of the post: Sub lieutenant, Lieutenant, Lieutenant Cdr, Commander,
Age: Born Between 02 Jul 1998 & 01 Jan 2001 (both dates inclusive).
Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examination from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in physics, Chemistry and mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class XII ).
- Height and weight. Minimum height- 157cms with correlated weight as per age.
- Eye sight. The minimum acceptable is 6/6, 6/9 correctable to 6/6, 6/6 with glasses. Should not be colour/night blind.
- Tattoo: Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body, however, certain concessions are permitted to candidates belonging to tribal communities/from tribal
NOTE: there will be no relaxation in Physical Standards
The Promotion from sub lieutenant to commander is on time scale basis subject to completion of mandatory course, sea time and medical condition. The pay scale and promotion criteria is as follows (being revised as per 7th CPC):
Cost to company: (CTC): the CTC for a sub lieutenant would be approximately Rs. 72,444/- to Rs. 81700/- per month, this includes basic pay. DA Grade pay, Military service pay, House rent allowance and transport allowance. These rates are being revised ad per 7th CPC.
Candidates are to register and fill application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The candidates are to apply from 05 Jun 17 to 25 Jun 17, The procedure for applying online is explained.
Online (e-application): whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable correct filling up of personal particulars.
- Selection process is based on the performance in the interview at SSB
- Shortlisted candidates are generally email/SMS.
- SSB interview will be conducted in 2stage. Stage 1 test consists of intelligence test, exp picture, perception test and Group Discussion. Candidate who fail to qualify in stage 1 will be routed back the same day. Stage 2 test comprise of Psychological testing, Group testing and interview which will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx 03-05 days)
- Change of SSB venue for interview is not permissible.
- Any correspondence regarding change of SSB date is to be addressed to the call up officer for the concerned SSB. Award of fresh dates for SSB would be subjected to availability off batches/slots.
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests.
- Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation certificate/12th
- Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number is mandatory fields.
- All relevant 12th mark sheet , JEE (main) 2017 scorecard (including All India Rank) and a recent size color photograph should be scanned and uploaded in PDF form
- If any scanned document is not legible/readable for any reason, the application will be rejected.
- Print one copy of online application form and carry it along with original certificates/documents as mentioned.
- Please read the instructions given on the website carefully before finally submitting your online application.
Your application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and the application can be rejected, if found INLEIGIBLE/INVALID at any point of time.
Important Link: www.joinindiannavy.Gov.in
Important date: Date of opening 05.06.17 to 25.06.2017
YOU MAY LIKE :-
|10th Pass Latest Govt Jobs 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017||Latest Govt Jobs 2017|
CANDIDATES APPLYING FOR GOVT JOBS 2017 18 ] SHOULD READ GENERAL KNOWLEDGE PAGE FOR GOVT EXAMS
Indian Navy +2 cadet entry course permanent commission Exam date as soon as is released, it will be published on official website www.joinindiannavy.Gov.in and there will be definitely paucity of time to prepare well for exam. So start preparing your Indian Navy +2 cadet entry Exam 2017-2018 our team at www.ind-govtjobs. is always with you to guide you through your arduous journey to get HSSC Heavy Vehicle Driver and Conductor Job 2017. Feel free to share your problems from filling in application to preparation strategy of any Indian Navy +2 cadet entry scheme Exam in 2017. We will definitely feel proud by assisting all the candidates. Just write your comment in the comment box