Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 | Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Course | Get Indian Navy recruitment 2018 Notification Online Application form
Indian Navy 10+2 Recruitment 2018
Indian Navy Vacancy 2018
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Notification >> Indian Navy has issued a latest Indian Navy Course Recruitment Notification 2018 for 12th pass . Job Aspirants who were waiting for Job in Indian Navy this is perhaps the best Opportunities for those who was waiting for this Indian Navy vacancy 2018 to be advertised. Candidates must remember that only eligible and interested candidates can apply online for B tech Course in Indian Navy
Indian Navy B Tech Course 2018 -19
Here job aspirants must note that candidates who have +2 /XII examination qualified or have appeared but waiting for result can apply for Indian Navy B Tech degree course 2018 , after which they shall be absorbed in Various Ranks of Indian Navy after successful completion of 4 years course . These Ranks are Sub lieutenant, Lieutenant, Lieutenant Cdr, Commander. Applications now invited from UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES (fulfilling the conditions of nationality as laid down by the Govt of India) to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhumala, Kerala for a four years degree course under 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme.
Name of the Organization– Indian Navy
Job Location– all Over India
Mode of Applying– Online
Nature of Recruitment– Direct
Total Vacancies– Not specified
Name of the Post– Cadet Entry Scheme
No. Of Vacancies– Not specified
Qualification– 12th with PCM with 70% marks and candidates who have appeared for JEE (main) 2018 for B.E/ B.Tech exam call up for service selection Board will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main).
Age Limit– candidates born between 2/7/1999 to 1/1/2002
Indian Navy Pay Scale & Promotion:
The Promotion from sub lieutenant to commander is on time scale basis subject to completion of mandatory course, sea time and medical condition. The pay scale and promotion criteria is as follows (being revised as per 7th CPC):
Cost to company: (CTC): the CTC for a sub lieutenant would be approximately Rs. 83448/- to Rs. 92204/- per month, this includes basic pay. DA Grade pay, Military service pay, House rent allowance and transport allowance.
Navy Physical Standards
- Height and weight. Minimum height- 157cms with correlated weight as per age.
- Eye sight. The minimum acceptable is 6/6, 6/9 correctable to 6/6, 6/6 with glasses. Should not be colour/night blind.
- Tattoo: Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body, however, certain concessions are permitted to candidates belonging to tribal communities/from tribal
NOTE: there will be no relaxation in Physical Standards
- IHQ of MoD(Navy) reserves the right to fix the cut off for short listing of applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank- 2018. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal / Coimbatore / Visakhapatnam/ Kolkata from Jul – Oct 2018
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail or through SMS as provided by candidates in their application form
- SSB interview will be conducted in two stages. Stage I test consists of Intelligence test, Picture Perception test and Group Discussion. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II test comprises Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview which will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days)
- Change of SSB venue for interview is not permissible
- A choice of date for appearing in SSB will be indicated in the application dashboard for shortlisted candidates. Any correspondence regarding further change of SSB date is to be addressed to the Call up Officer of the concerned SSB. Award of fresh dates for SSB would be subject to availability of batches/slots.
- Return 3rd AC rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for this Commission on production of tickets. Candidates will carry photo copy of the first page of bank passbook or cheque leaf where the name, account No. and IFS Code details are mentioned while appearing for SSB.
How to Apply–
- Candidates can visit the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and submitted their application form
- Print one copy of online application form and carry it along with original certificates/documents as mentioned in Para 22 Note (c) while appearing for SSB interview
Opening date for the submission of application form- 2/6/2018
Closing date for the submission of application form- 21/6/2018
Important Link– www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
REFER LATEST GOVT JOBS 2018-19
- SBI Contract recruitment 2018 |13 SBI job vacancies for In Service N Retired executives
- 35 Jobs-Scientist Delhi Vacancies 2018 Ministry of Earth Sciences Recruitment
- KRCL Recruitment 2018 apply for 100 Trackman Khalasi Job vacancies
- RPF SI recruitment 2018 | 1120 Sub Inspector Railway Vacancies in RPF/RPSF
- Rashtriya Military School Chail Recruitment 2018 | 07 Assistant Masters Job Vacancies
- Indian Coast Guard recruitment 01/2019 batch Assist Commandant GD, GD Pilot(male), CPL Branch jobs
- SHKM GMC Recruitment 2018 | 71 Sr Residents and Demonstrator Job vacancies
- AIIMS Delhi Group A Non faculty ,Group B Recruitment 2018 | 101 Delhi Govt Job vacancies
- IIT KANPUR Recruitment 2018 | 77 Asst Registrar, Jr Technician, Jr Assistant various job vacancies
- DRDO JRF JOBS 2018 NOTIFICATION DRDO Delhi JRF vacancy walk in interview
- IGCAR Recruitment 2018 | 248 Tech. Officer, Stipendiary Trainee, Technician, Scientific Asst Jobs
- Cantonment Board Dharamshala Recruitment 2018 | 17 Billing Clerk, Porter Lab Technician Various jobs
- SSC CGL Recruitment Notification 2018 2019 SSC CGL Online Form @ ssconline.nic.in
CHECK HERE >>LATEST WHO’s WHO
CHECK HERE >> LATEST GK MCQs
You may like this :-
|10th Pass Latest Govt Jobs||Defence Jobs 2018|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs 2018||Latest Govt Jobs