IAWI Recruitment 2017 2018 apply online| 10 Technical Assistant vacancies | IAWI Uttar pradesh Govt job govt vacancy
IAWI Recruitment Notification 2017 application form
- IAWI Recruitment Notification 2017 application form
- IAWI Recruitment 2017 | Uttar Pradesh Job Vacancy
- How to Apply IAWI Recruitment 2017
- IAWI Technical assistant Exam Pattern
- 10th Pass Latest Govt Jobs 2017
- GK QUIZS/CURRENT AFFAIRS 2017 18
- Defence Jobs 2017
- Latest Haryana Govt Jobs 2017
- 12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017
- UPCOMING DEFENCE JOBS 2017
- Latest Govt Jobs 2017
- Delhi latest Govt jobs 2017
IAWI has issued a latest vacancy notification to select a panel of persons having various course relevant Certificate .Eligible and interested candidates may apply on prescribed application form attached below.
IAWI Recruitment 2017 | Uttar Pradesh Job Vacancy
Name of Organization– Inland Waterways Authority of India
Advertisement No.– IWAI/SRC/7/2017
Mode of Application– online
Nature of Recruitment– Direct
Job Location– Uttar Pradesh
Name of the Post– Technical Assistant
No. of Vacancies– 10 UR- 4, OBC- 3, SC- 2, ST- 1
Qualification– Degree in Civil/Mechanical/Marine Engineering/Naval Architecture or equivalent./ Diploma in Civil/Mechanical/Marine Engineering/Naval Architeccture with 3 year working experience .
Pay Scale– Rs. 9300- 34800+ 4200/-
Age Limit-30 years
How to Apply IAWI Recruitment 2017
- Candidates need to visit the official website iwai.nic.in and submit their application form
- Only online form will be accepted. Application form sent in any other mode will be rejected.
- Incomplete application and Applications submitted without photograph along with signature / relevant documents / application fees, if applicable, will be summarily rejected.
- Applicants are advised to note down the generated Application number. Each candidate shall affix his/her recent color passport size photograph (of size 3.5 cms *4.5 cms) on a White Paper and then append his/her signatures with Black Pen in another box of 3.5 cms * 1.5 cms below the photograph on the same Paper. Scan the above photo and signature in a single file in JPG format of size not more than 50 KB and upload the same at appropriate space provided in the on-line Application Form.
- Applicant has to read through the instructions and click the button “I Agree” check box provided at the bottom of the form after declaration, if applicant is sure that he/she meets the prescribed eligibility details for the posts for which he/she wants to apply.
IAWI Technical assistant Exam Pattern
The syllabus of the written test (online/ offline) shall be the standard of prescribed eligibility criteria; which may consist of 120 multiple choice objective questions ( with 1/3 mark to be debited for every wrong answer), consisting of Part-A & Part-B ; Part-A consisting of 100 questions shall be technical in nature, covering the syllabus of prescribed eligibility criteria for the post and Part-B consisting of 20 objective MCQ shall be from the General awareness, General reasoning / Gr English / Numerical ability & general Arithmetic of the 12th Standard and time allotted will be 2.30 hour. Written test is likely to be conducted in the 2nd / 3rd Sunday of Feb’2018, for which candidates shall be required to download the Admit card from the web-site of IWAI only.
Opening date for the submission of the application form- 22/11/2017
Closing date for the submission of application form- 25/12/2017
Important link– www.iwai.nic.in
You may like :-