Goa Naval Area Vacancy 2018 apply for 24 Civilian Motor Driver Jobs 2018 | Get here all Latest Nausenabharti jobs Defence Navy Jobs for Drivers 2018-19
Goa Naval Area has issued a latest job notification for recruiting drivers , eligible and interested candidates can apply online till 21 days after publication
Goa Naval Area Vacancy 2018 apply ONLINE
Name of Department: Navy
Job Location: Goa
Recruitment Type: Direct
Mode of Application: Online
GOA DRIVER VACANCY
Name of Post: Civilian Motor Driver Grade-II
No. of Vacancies: 24(UR-14, SC-07, ST-03)
Qualification: Matriculation Pass or equivalent or Knowledge of first line maintenance OR
Must Possess a driving license for Heavy Motor Vehicle and Motor Cycles + 2 yrs Practical experience in Heavy Motor Vehicle(HMVs) driving.
Age Limit: 18 to 25 yrs
Pay Scale/Salary: Level 4 of VII CPC Rs. 25,500-81,100/-
Application Fee: Nil
GOA Naval Area Civilian Driver Syllabus Exam Pattern
Selection to the post of driver will include Written test for which Exam syllabus Pattern is given here under :
a) Written Examination: All shortlisted/eligible candidates will have appear in written examination consisting of objective type questions based on the Essential/Desirable qualifications.
i) General Intelligence/Awareness and Reasoning – 30 Marks
ii) General English – 10 Marks
iii) Numerical Aptitude – 20 Marks
iv) Awareness in relevant trade/field – 40 Marks
b) Comprehensive Syllabus for Examination:
i) General Intelligence/Awareness and Reasoning: It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, problems solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relation concepts, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series et. The test will also include question design to test the candidate abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, history, culture, geography, and economics seen, general policy including Indian constitution and scientific research etc. These questions will be such that they do not required special study of any discipline.
(ii) English Language: In addition to the testing of candidates understanding of English language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonymous, antonyms and its correct usage etc. His/her writing ability would also be tested.
(iii) Numerical Aptitudes: This paper will include question on problems relating to number systems, computations of whole number, decimal and fractions and relationship between numbers, fundamental arithmetical operations, percentages, ratio and proportion, averages interests, profit and loss, discount, time and distance, ratio and time, time and work etc.
c) Document Verification: All documents pertaining of age, education, identity, address, category, caste validity certificate etc. will be scrutinizes and verified prior to provisional appointment as per extant DOP&T policy. Date and venue for document verification will be intimated to the provisionally slected candidates on their REgistred e-mail IDs and by post.
How to apply for Goa Naval Area Vacancy 2018
Candidates are required to apply online using the website.
The applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
Only Indian Nationals can apply for the above post.
The eligibility with respect to age, educational qualification etc will be determined as on the closing date for online registration.
The candidates working in Central Government/State Government etc. fails to produce the NOC when demanded failing which his/her candidature will not be considered.
Please keep scanned copy(JPG format only) of the following documents ready before proceeding to fill up the online application:-
- Passport size color photograph with light background (preferably white) without any obstacle covering/obstructing the face and eyes, Size of the file should be below 100 kb.
- Candidate’s signature should be on a plain white paper with black ink. The signature should not be digitalized. It should be scanned copy of your own signature on paper with pen. Size of the file should be below 100 kb.
- A copy of candidate’s caste certificate, in case applying against a reserved post.
- A copy of candidate’s birth certificate/Matriculation certificate of Date of Birth.
- A copy of candidate’s education qualification proof.
- A copy of candidate’s testimonial in support of candidate’s experience in case the candidate is applying against a post requiring experience.
Important Dates for Goa Naval Area Vacancy
Last date for Submission Online Application Form: 21 days after publication (at 1700 hours)
Important Link for Goa Naval Area Vacancy
- VMMC Recruitment 2018 | 345 Safdarjung Hospital Sr Resident jobs
- NABARD Recruitment 2018 | Mumbai Risk Manager Various Vacancies
- HPHDS Recruitment 2018 |101 AE, JE, Draftsman HP Contract vacancies
- OIL India Recruitment Jobs 2018 for PwD and Engineers
- NFL Group C Recruitment 2018 | 130 PSU Job openings
- Defence Messenger vacancy 2018 application form at indfreejobs.in
- HVPN AE Recruitment 2018-19 Online form 105 Elect Engineer GATE Vacancies
- NFC Recruitment 2018 apply online for 35 DAE Job Vacancies
- Indian Navy Artificiar Recruitment 2018 apply online Notification last date 15.06.2018
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Apply online 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Course
- SC Railway Recruitment 2018-19 |14 Scouts Guide Quota Vacancies
- 35 Jobs-Scientist Delhi Vacancies 2018 Ministry of Earth Sciences Recruitment
- KRCL Recruitment 2018 apply for 100 Trackman Khalasi Job vacancies
- RPF SI recruitment 2018 | 1120 Sub Inspector Railway Vacancies in RPF/RPSF
- Rashtriya Military School Chail Recruitment 2018 | 07 Assistant Masters Job Vacancies
- Indian Coast Guard recruitment 01/2019 batch Assist Commandant GD, GD Pilot(male), CPL Branch jobs
- SHKM GMC Recruitment 2018 | 71 Sr Residents and Demonstrator Job vacancies
- AIIMS Delhi Group A Non faculty ,Group B Recruitment 2018 | 101 Delhi Govt Job vacancies
- IIT KANPUR Recruitment 2018 | 77 Asst Registrar, Jr Technician, Jr Assistant various job vacancies
- DRDO JRF JOBS 2018 NOTIFICATION DRDO Delhi JRF vacancy walk in interview
- IGCAR Recruitment 2018 | 248 Tech. Officer, Stipendiary Trainee, Technician, Scientific Asst Jobs
- SSC CGL Recruitment Notification 2018 2019 SSC CGL Online Form @ ssconline.nic.in
CHECK HERE >>LATEST WHO’s WHO
CHECK HERE >> LATEST GK MCQs