Gk Quiz Today Govt Jobs Exam Preparation 2017 -Railway SSC Bank Defence jobs 2017 | Dear Readers will find Latest General Knowledge GK culled from ..
Gk Quiz Today is suitable for Govt Exams aspirants preparing for various upcoming Exams 2017 , this article of Gk Quiz Today is specially designed for those students who are preparing for Various competitions like Bank exams, SSC Jobs examinations, PCS State Services Exams, UPSC Competitions, Railway Recruitment Board Govt Jobs Exams, State Govt Jobs Exams 2017, Central Govt Jobs Exams, PSUs Jobs Exams in 2017 18 :
Latest GK Quiz today Govt Jobs Exam 2017 18
Gk Quiz Today QUIZ ANALYSIS>>Score Test : If you score 50% —— Grade -A VERY GOOD ,Keep it up
Score between 40-50% —–Grade -B GOOD
Score less than 40% Grade —-C NEEDS IMPROVEMENT, if want to get through govt exam pull your soaks right now —-otherwise it will be really too late . remember hard work ,focussed approach will lead to success.
Set Time for 1st 50 question as 20 minutes [max]
Check Here >>
UPDATED ON >> 11.05.2018
CHECK HERE >> LATEST GK MCQs
CHECK HERE >>LATEST WHO’s WHO
UPDATED ON 09.05.2018
UPDATED ON 05.05.2018
UPDATED ON 01.05.2018 [ 1st May 2018]
LATEST CURRENT AFFAIRS MCQs April May 2018 [50 Question practice paper]
UPDATED ON 11.01.2018
UPDATED ON 10.01.2018
Latest updated on 08.01.2018
GK GENERAL KNOWLEDGE — FIRST in India ,World,Awards, Sports , Days etc
gk haryana today-80 MCQs
JUST RELEASED >> Latest October Current Affairs MCQs Quiz 30 Questions and answer
CHECK HERE >> Gk Quiz TODAY 197
CHECK HERE>> QUIZ 200 GK TODAY
CHECK HERE >>GK QUIZ 198
CURRENT AFFAIRS FEBRUARY -MARCH 2018
- Three-Day international bird festival held at the Dedhwa national park in Uttar Pradesh
- Finals of the ICC- Under -19 world cup were held in Mount Maugnaul in New Zealand
- World’s Largest zip line, measuring 2.83 kilometers in length was opened for public in Ras al-Khaima in UAE
- Asia’s biggest biennial tribal fair – Medaram jathara’ was held in Medaram, a remote village in Telangana State.
- Salary of State Governors has recently been hiked to Rs. 3.5 lakh
- City of Ashgabat is located in Turkmenistan
- The Madhya Pradesh government has launched mission one click scheme for purpose of distribute the 30 types of scholarship in schools
- Government has launched Prime Minister’s Research Fellows scheme to promote scientific research among promising brilliant Students.
- Narendra Modi Indian statesman delivered the key not address at the Sixth World Government Summit in Dubai.
- Shubhankar Sharma has emerged as the best Indian golfer in the world, grabbing the 72nd position in the Official world Golf Ranking.
- Assam Signed a MoU with the cab aggregator Ola to launch an app-based river taxi service in Guwahati.
- Falcon Heavy was the name of the world’s most powerful rocket launched recently.
- Md Abdul Hamid has been re-elected as the President of Bangladesh.
- Nicos Anastasiade has been re-elected as the president of Cyprus.
- Finals of the 8th Senior National Women’s Hockey Championship were played in Ranchi, Jharkhand.
- Railway won the 8th senior National Women’s Hockey Championship.
- The Government has reclassified the micro, small the medium enterprises on the basis of annual turnover.
- Punjab & Tamil Nadu were ranked 2nd and 3rd best state in NITI Ayog’s latest Health Index report.
- A first of its kind chat based job search mobile app named Empzilla has been launched in India.
- FBIA has decided to voluntarily restrict food and beverage advertisement, particularly those showing junk food having high fat/sugar/salt, on children channels. FBIA is Food and Beverage Alliance of India.
- Indra Nooyi corporate lady has been appointed to the international Cricket Council board as the governing body’s first independent female director.
- National Science day is celebrated on February 28 in honour of Dr. C.V. Raman Nobe Laureate.
- Aruna Budda Reddy created history by becoming the first Indian to win a individual medal at the Gymnastics world cup. She clinched a bronze medal in Women’s Vault event.
- A bank uses LoU usually purpose for extending foreign loan to its borrowers, usually importers.
- Indian Scientists have developed a supercritical carbon dioxide bray ton test loop facility for purpose to generate clean energy from future power plants including solar plants.
- Assam is world famous for one-horned type of rhinos.
- In order to promote cross border flow of investment and technology, a revised DTAA was signed with Kenya, DTTA is Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement.
- Telangana signed a Moti with the Taoyaun City of Taiwan country for better technology partnership in the state.
- With Amazon e-commerce giant Uttar Pradesh’s Khadi and Village Industries Board has signed a pact to facilitate online selling of Khadi products.
- Kerala has made vaccination compulsory for school admission from next academic year onwards.
- As per the global corruption perception index for 2017 New Zealand is the country with least corruption.
- National Science day is celebrated on February 28 in honor of Dr. C.V. Raman Nobel Laureate.
- In the Recent massive frauds at PNB, word LoU was used frequently. LoU is Letter of Undertaking
- Rani Rampal has been named captain of a 20-strong Indian women’s hockey team for next month’s series against Korea.
- Virat Kohli has become only the second batsman after south africa’s AB de Villers to cross the 900 point mark concurrently in Tests and ODIs.
- India successfully conducted Night trial of its surface-to-surface nuclear capable Prithvi-II missile.
- A new report titled Akamal State of the Internet security has placed India at the 7th spot in the list of targeted countries for Web Application Attacks.
- International Mother Language Day is celebrated on February 21.
- Militray exercise ‘Garuda Shakti at Banding was conducted between India and Indonesia to country.
- The World Environment day this year, on June 5 shall be hosted by India.
- Workers on the Move. The Quest for social Justice is the theme for this year’s World Day of Social Justice.
- The 2018 BAFTA Awards ceremony was hosted by London, UK.
- House of Commons is the name of the Parliament of Canada.
- The New Development Bank has been promoted by BRICS global organization.
- UMANG APP IS A function of a common online platform for availing various government service.
- Cyril Ramaphosa has been sworn in as South Africa’s new president.
- The RBI has issued a revised framework for expeditious resolution of high value of bad loans.
- KP Sharma has been elected as the new Prime Minister of Nepal.
- Exam Warriors is the nme of the book written by the PM Narendra Modi to inspire youth to face the difficult moment of examinations.
- Gujarat Indian State recorded highest drop in the sex ratio at birth during 2014-2016.
- President of Iran and Indian Prime Minister released a joint postal stamp depicting Kandla port and the Shahid Behshti port, Chabahar ports.
- The Railway Board has decided to discontinue the age-old practice of pasting reservation charts on coaches.
- By the year 2022, every block having tribal population of 20,000 or more tribal, will have on Ekalavya School.
- Tamil Nadu team won the senior women’s National Football Championship.
- Name the Pakistan’s renowned human rights lawyer and social activist, Asma Jahangir passed away recently.
- National Productivity day is observed on Feb 12.
- As per the ISFR 2017 India’s forest and tree cover has increased to 24.39% of total geographical area. ISFR is India State of Forest Report.
- The Union Cabinet Approved the proposal for certification of Minmata Convention of Mercury. To minimize the emission of Mercury.
CANDIDATES APPLYING FOR GOVT JOBS 2017 18 SHOULD MUST READ GENERAL KNOWLEDGE PAGE FOR GOVT EXAMS
INDIAN HISTORY SIMPLIFIED NOTES
PREPARE INDIAN HISTORY IN JUST 7 HOURS BEFORE GOVT JOBS EXAM
50 VVIP GK Questions Gk Quiz TODAY pdf
CANDIDATES CAN ALWAYS AIR THEIR VIEWS IN COMMENT BOX ABOUT GK QUIZ TODAY ,Any healthy criticism will be highly appreciated thanks