District Court Delhi Recruitment 2017 -18 | 288 Junior Judicial Assistant JJA vacancy in Delhi-Tis Hazari Court Recruitment Delhi Govt Recruitment 2017 18
District Court Delhi Recruitment 2017 -18 Apply online
- District Court Delhi Recruitment 2017 -18 Apply online
- District Court Delhi Junior Judicial Assistant Vacancy Notification 2017 2018
- Tis Hazari Court Recruitment 2017-18
- District Court Delhi Junior Judicial Assistant Syllabus/Exam Pattern (Duration : 2 hours)
- How to Apply District Court Delhi Recruitment 2017-18
- 10th Pass Latest Govt Jobs 2017
- GK QUIZS/CURRENT AFFAIRS 2017 18
- Defence Jobs 2017
- Latest Haryana Govt Jobs 2017
- 12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017
- UPCOMING DEFENCE JOBS 2017
- Latest Govt Jobs 2017
- Delhi latest Govt jobs 2017
Office of the District & Session Judge has floated a latest vacancy notification for recruitment of Junior Judicial Assistant posts . Eligible and interested candidates may apply online through official website. District Court Delhi intends to recruit 288 aspirants through this employment notice.
District Court Delhi Junior Judicial Assistant Vacancy Notification 2017 2018
For eligible candidates this is a very good opportunity so apply at earliest without waiting for last date to hover around, this being a big opportunity for getting Delhi govt jobs 2017 18 can not missed at any cost. So carefully read , while filling the application form ,as wrongly filled in application may lead to rejection of your candidature. So be alert while filling small but important details like spelling of Name should match with your matric certificate, application fee as directed and on the form as mentioned should be forwarded in the manner it is desired in the District Court Delhi Recruitment 2017-18
Tis Hazari Court Recruitment 2017-18
Name of organization– District court Delhi
Job location– Delhi
Mode of application– Online
Nature of post– Direct
Name of the post– Junior Judicial Assistant
No. of vacancy– 288 (UR 145, OBC -78, SC- 43, ST-22)
Qualification– Graduation and English typing 40 wpm
Desirable : Candidate should have adequate working knowledge of computer shall be given preference.
Age limit– 18 to 27 year
Pay scale– Rs. 5200-20200 + 2800/- GP
Application Fee- Rs. 300/- for UR and OBC and no fee for other
District Court Delhi Junior Judicial Assistant Syllabus/Exam Pattern (Duration : 2 hours)
|General Intelligence and
|Arithmetical & Numerical
|General Hindi &
General English &
1.Each question will carry 01 mark. There shall be 01 mark for each correct answer.There shall be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer
2.The candidates who will be declared qualified in Written Test (as per merit) will be called to appear for typing test @ 40 w.p.m. in English on computer in 10 minutes. The candidates who qualify the Typing Test shall only be shortlisted for interview.
How to Apply District Court Delhi Recruitment 2017-18
- Candidate can apply online through official website http://delhidistrictcourts.nic.in.
- No other mode of Application will accepted.
- The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for appearing in this examination.
- Before filling of the “ Online Application”, for convenience, the Candidate should have scanned images of following documents ready (soft copy) in JPG/JPEG format only. (a) Scanned copy of recent Colored Photograph (Max size 50KB) (b) Scanned Signature of the candidate (Max size 20KB) (c) A valid E-mail id and Mobile Number are mandatory for the submission of Online Application.
- Fill the details and click on submit button.
- After submission of the Application Form the particulars mentioned in the form shall be considered as Final. Candidate will not be able to edit/delete any fields after submission of form.
- Sign in through “Existing User” using your “Registration number” and your “Date of Birth(DOB)
- Click “Browse” button and select the scanned copy of your recent colored photograph (Max size 50KB) and signature (Max size 20KB) click “Upload Photo” button. Once “Upload Photo” is clicked, a preview of your photo will be displayed.
- Click “Save & Next” button to submit your Photo and Signature and the candidate can proceed with Payment.
- . Click the “Make Payment” button and pay your Application fee.
- Once the payment is verified, the candidate can login through “Existing User” and a new page will be displayed with the Candidate’s name and Registration Number,Click ”Print Registration Slip” to download the Application Print.
Openig date for the submission of the application form- 11/11/2017
Closing date for the submission of the application form- 1/12/2017
Important link- http://delhidistrictcourts.nic.in
You may like :-