Central Railway Latest Recruitment 2018 apply online | 150 junior clerk cum typists vacancies Get here recent all Railway Job Notification Selection Criteria eligibility Pay scales
Central Railway Recruitment 2018 notification apply online
- Central Railway Recruitment 2018 notification apply online
- Central Railway Recruitment 2017-18
- Central Railway Junior clerk -Typist eligibility
- Central Railway Junior clerk -Typist Pay scale
- How to apply Central Railway Latest Recruitment 2018
- CENTRAL RAILWAY JUNIOR CLERK ADMIT CARD 2018
- more latest wcr railway vacancies 2018 | GDMO Vacancy
Central Railway Latest Recruitment has issued a latest Recruitment advertisement for Junior Clerk- Cum Typist vacancies. For eligible candidates this is a very good opportunity so Apply at earliest without waiting for last date to hover around, carefully read the Central Railway Latest Recruitment Notification 2017-2018 while forwarding the online application form ,as wrongly filled in application may lead to rejection of your candidature. Last date being 30.12.2017
Central Railway Recruitment 2017-18
Name of the organization – Central Railway
Advertisement No.– RRC/CR/GDCE-02/2017 Dated 01/12/2017
Job Location– All over India
Nature of recruitment– Direct
Mode of applying– Online
Name of the post– Junior Clerk- Cum Typist
No. of Vacancies– 150 UR- 80, OBC – 36, SC- 23, ST- 11
Central Railway Junior clerk -Typist eligibility
Qualification– 12th with 50% marks and Hindi Typing 30 W.P.M and Hindi typing 25 W.P.M.
Central Railway Junior clerk -Typist Pay scale
Pay scale– Level 2 of 7th CPC
Age limit- 42 years
Application Fee– Nill
How to apply Central Railway Latest Recruitment 2018
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting rrccr.com Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website. 6.2 Candidates are required to log on to the RRC/CR’s website www.rrccr.com for filling
- ONLINE application for Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist under G.D.C.E. and fill up the personal details/Bio data etc carefully. 6.3 Candidates should be in possession of Aadhaar Card. At the time of registration, candidates have to fill 12 digits Aadhaar Card number. Candidates have to produce original Aadhaar card at the time of document verification.
- The candidate should upload following documents in JPEG format (photograph having size 15 to 40 KB and signature having size 10 to 20 KB.
- During submission of ONLINE application, a Registration ID will be issued to each candidate. Candidates are advised to preserve/note their Registration ID for further stages of selection process/correspondence with respective Hqrs, Divisions/Units concerned. To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised in their own interest to submit ONLINE application much before the closing date to avoid possible inability/failure to log on to the website of RRC on account of heavy load on the internet or website jam during the last few days.
- RRC does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their application within the last day on account of aforesaid reasons or any other reason.
- Candidates are advised to indicate their current active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire selection process as all important messages of the RRC will be sent by email/SMS only which will be treated as deemed to have been read and understood by the candidates.
- Candidate need not send any application printouts or certificates or copies to RRC by post.
- The candidature of the candidates will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the ONLINE application, which is subject to verification at a later stage. Any deviation, what so ever, found in the particulars filled in the online application with the documents produced will result in disqualification of candidate at any stage of detection.
- Candidates are advised to take printout of their application which is required to be produced at a later stage and during document verification.
Opening date for the submission of the application form– 1/12/2017
Closing date for the submission of the application form– 30/12/2017
Important Link– www.rrccr.com
CENTRAL RAILWAY JUNIOR CLERK ADMIT CARD 2018
Central Railway Clerk Exam date is going to released , it published on official website of Railway and there will be definitely paucity of time to prepare well for exam. So start preparing your Central Railway Junior Clerk Exam 2018 ,our team at www.ind-govtjobs.in is always with you to guide you through your arduous journey to get Junior Clerk Job 2018. Feel free to share your problems from filling in application to preparation strategy of any Central Railway Exam in 2018 .We will definitely feel proud by assisting all the candidates . Just write your comment in the comment box provided in the end of this page. It may be reminded here all those job seekers who had register their application for Central Railway Vacancy will soon be able to download their admit card . Central Railway Junior CLERK Admit Card 2018 will provide candidates exam date, time and Roll Number of candidate will be printed along with Name of Father and Candidate’s name . First of all Examination Conducting Authority will upload the link on official website, here on this page as well candidates can get link for downloading Central Railway ADMIT CARD 2018-19
more latest wcr railway vacancies 2018 | GDMO Vacancy
A walk-in–interview will be organized for filling up vacancies of Full-Time Specialist & General Duty Medical Practitioners in West Central Railway to work on contract basis. The period of contract will be for one year. On satisfactory completion of the contract period of one year, contract may be extended for next one year term. Number of maximum contract periods can be 12. Retired government doctors can be engaged for five contract periods of one year each up to 65 years of age. Retired Govt. Doctors are also invited in walk- in–interview for engagement on contract basis. Eligible candidates are invited for interview on the date, time and venue given below:
Advertisement No.- Gaz./Medical/2-2015
Name of Organization– WCR
Job Location– Madhya Pradesh
Nature of Recruitment– Replacement basis , Anticipated Vacancies
Mode of applying– Offline
Total Vacancies– 7
Name of the post– Physician( Divisional Hospital, Kota)
No. of Vacancies– 1
Name of the post– General Duty (Sub-Divisional Hospital, Gangapur City, Kota Division
No. of Vacancies– 1
Name of the post– General Duty (Health Unit, Beohari, Jabalpur Division
No. of Vacancies– 1
Name of the post– General Duty (Health Unit, Sajapur, Bhopal Division
No. of Vacancies– 1
Vacancies on Replacement Basis
Name of the post– Physician, Anesthetist (Central Hospital, Jabalpur)
No. of Vacancies– 2
Name of the post– Physician (Divisional Hospital Bhopal
No. of Vacancies– 1
Pay Scale– Specialist Doctor- 70000/- and General Duty Doctors- 60000/- and Retired Railway doctors- Rs. 46300/-
Age limit– 65 years
Application fee– No Fee
How To Apply– Candidates who fulfill above terms and conditions and having requisite qualification should present on the scheduled date, time and venue with their original certificates (and one photo copy of each certificate) of date of birth, educational qualification, experience, caste (in case of candidates belonging to reserved community), registration with medical council and two passport size photographs.
Walk- In – Interview Date- 5/2/2018
Place of Interview- Principal Chief Medical Director’s Chamber, General Manager office, WCR, Jabalpur
Important Link– http://wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
You may like :-
|10th Pass Latest Govt Jobs 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017||Latest Govt Jobs 2017|