CDA Guwahati Recruitment 2018 2019 | 9 Canteen Attendant Army Defence Job Openings Get HERE ALL latest 10th /12th pass Defence Jobs Notification CDA Canteen Attendant Application form
CDA Guwahati Recruitment 2018 Notification
CDA Guwahati invites applications for of filling up vacant posts on direct recruitment basis in the grade of canteen attendant in the department Canteen of this Department
CDA Guwahati Canteen attendant application form
Name of Posts: – Canteen attendant
Total No. of posts: – 9 (SC-02), (st-01), (OBC-02),(UR-04)
The number of vacancies is subject to change
Details of the posts (Pay scale, minimum education qualification, experience, age limit etc.
Pay Scale:- (Rs. 5200-20200)+1800(GP) as per 6th CPC and level 1 (Rs. 18000/-) as per 7th CPC.
CDA Guwahati Canteen attendant Educational qualification:-
Matriculation or equivalent from any recognized institute/board/ organization .Diploma in hospitality management/ Cooking/ Catering (optional only).
CDA Guwahati Canteen attendant Age limit: –
18 years to 25 years as on closing date of receipt of application.
As per existing rules. Posts mentioned above are subjects to all India transfer liability rules.
How to apply CDA Guwahati Recruitment 2018
Candidate should be apply as per the prescribed format only.
The same can also be downloaded from official websites- cdaguwahati.gov.in. Application in any other format will not be accepted.
Candidates will forward application properly sealed in an envelope to.”Dr. K. Lalbiakchhunga Asstt. Controller, office of the CDA Guwahati, Udayan Vihar, Narangi, Guwahati-781171,” through ordinary posts/by hand. Registered post will not be accepted. Candidates are requested to super scribe the words, “Application for the post of canteen attendant” on the top of the envelope while sending the application form.
CDA Guwahati Recruitment canteen attendant closing date
Last date of receipt of application is 60 days from the date of application of the advertisement in employment News.
- The crucial date of determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of application.
- Photocopy of the following documents/certificates to be attached along with application duly attested (by gazetted officer or self-attested)
- a) Matriculation or equivalent certificate
- b) Mark sheet of educational qualification (Matriculation or equivalent)
- c) SC/ST/OBC/ certificate.
- d) certificate/diploma in hospitality management/cooking/catering (optional)
- e) Copy of the Employment Exchange Registration ID number.
- f) NOC in original from their present employer in case of Government servant.
NOTE: Original certificate should not be sent with the application. These should be produced only in the time of verification of documents.
- 5. Brief nature of duties: Tea/Coffee maker, Bearer Wash boy, Safaiwala.
Details will be available on the website. The candidates are requested to go through the same and be clear and satisfied that they are agreeable to perform the duties as indicated, in case of selection.
- Incomplete / ineligible applications will be deemed to be invalid and will be rejected without intimation to the candidate. Applications must read the advertisement carefully before applying for the same.
- The number of vacancies is subject to change, Further the employer has the right to cancel or modify this notification without assigning any reason thereof
- Canvassing in any form will disqualified the candidates. ‘No enquiry or correspondence will be entertained.
- No TA/ DA is admissible.
- The decision of the appointing Authority will be final.
- The recruitment process can be cancelled / postponed / suspended / terminated without any prior notice / assigning any reason at any stage.
- The recruitment to this post shall be strictly based on a written test/ skill test. Date of written test will be intimated to the eligible candidates later. There shall not be any personal interviews for selection.
- For more details please visit www.cdaguwahati.gov.in
You may like this :-
|10th Pass Latest Govt Jobs||Defence Jobs 2018|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs 2018||Latest Govt Jobs 2018